Hacking cIOSX 20b giving me a -2011 error?

axe97

OP
Trophies
Website
www.softmii.org
XP
Country
United States
alright so my wii is at 4.3 with just the HBC installed, and bootmii. No apps work from the HBC, including any title deleter and things like neogamma. I believe this is from the lack of cIOS 249. However, when i try to install it, it gives me an error of -2011. Can anyone help with this error, or maybe there is something else i should do?

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Search google for IOS 236 and install it via HBC. Then make sure you tell Wanin's installer to use 236 to install 249, 250.

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recommend installing Waninkoko's cIOSx rev20b as IOS249 and IOS250. You can use the same IOS57 base for both of them or use a different one for each. But you should install both, as the IOS249 slot is used by default, so it more or less is a necessity, while the IOS250 slot has the benefit of having its revision number maxed out by the installer, this enables it to survive official Nintendo updates and be used as a fallback if all other patched IOS are overwritten.

One thing to keep in mind... If you have installed IOS236 already, you can use that in place of IOS249 as far as ATD, WAD managers and similar homebrew goes. You will need IOS249 if you would like to play game disc backups though.

-[]D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans