Hacking cIOSCORP v3.5 Release!

sen7inel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
peta18 said:
Try to install dvdx fix from cioscorp 3.4, i had the same problem as you, after reinstall it's gone.

Installing dvdx from cioscorp 3.4 did not help unfortunately, emulator dvd support was still broken. I ended up re-installing the original cioscorp - everything works now.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aria1810 said:
hey! I have cIOS v3.5 on my Wii. But I can't play Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution 2, Wii Sports and Super Mario World 3 NES. What's the problem here?
These are my IOS wich I got off with SignCheck:

IOS number, "Trucha bug", "Flash access", "Boot2 access", "Usb2.0 IOS tree"

IOS70 (ver 65535), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS61 (ver 5405), Enabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled

What's the problem here and how do I fix it so I can play Naruto from Wii channel?

Oh Yeah. Forgot to mention:
Wii System Menu 4.2E
Homebrew Channel
BootMii as boot2
Preloader v0.3
cIOS 38 rev 14(or had, don't know if it got copied over by cIOSCORP v3.5)

DoP IOS70, remove the patch from 61 and update your shop channel and update bootmii. Your HBC should be using IOS61 but it it was it would be upside down.

simply patching IOS70 will allow your VC games to run.

Deebo16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help? Reading a few different sites, I ended up removing my HBC after doing this update of cIOSCORP. Now when I tried adding HackMii file, I receive the message saying that the installer will NOT continue. Found the tutorial fix but can't do it because I don't have HBC to install WAD Manager. Can anyone let me know what I need to do next to get the HBC back on my Wii? I have Wii menu version 3.4u. I originally removed HBC because it was showing inverted after loading cIOSCORP.

Seca99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
your bhc upside down is an easy fix .... just re install an untouched ios61 ....

at this point with no hbc there is no simple fix ...

you are going to have to update your wii to 4.2 ... and followany of the great guide to softmod it ..

btw ... if you have preloader's skip update check enable ... u need to disable it .. and also give the wii internet access if it don't already ... then go into settings .. and hit the updat button ...

aria1810

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
urherenow said:
aria1810 said:
hey! I have cIOS v3.5 on my Wii. But I can't play Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution 2, Wii Sports and Super Mario World 3 NES. What's the problem here?
These are my IOS wich I got off with SignCheck:

IOS number, "Trucha bug", "Flash access", "Boot2 access", "Usb2.0 IOS tree"

IOS70 (ver 65535), Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled
IOS61 (ver 5405), Enabled, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled

What's the problem here and how do I fix it so I can play Naruto from Wii channel?

Oh Yeah. Forgot to mention:
Wii System Menu 4.2E
Homebrew Channel
BootMii as boot2
Preloader v0.3
cIOS 38 rev 14(or had, don't know if it got copied over by cIOSCORP v3.5)

DoP IOS70, remove the patch from 61 and update your shop channel and update bootmii. Your HBC should be using IOS61 but if it was it would be upside down.

simply patching IOS70 will allow your VC games to run.
Ok so my Shop Channel is allready the latest, and bootmii too. I patched IOS70 with DoP IOS Mod. I used IOS249 to do so. But unfortunately no joy for the VC game.
Are all my IOS good, or are some of them stubbed or not working properly? I tried installing cIOSCORP again, but nothing happend. I can tell you thoe, Naruto(is a backup) worked from Geko OS, So did Wii Sports(original game). Other than that, CoD WaW works perfectly from the Disc channel, so does Mario and Sonic at the olympis Winter games and Rock Band the beatles aswell.

comet77

Trophies
Website
www.megaupload.com
XP
Country
Canada
I have a LU70 and used the "Sticky: Modify any Wii 4.2 & below" then used the cioscorp to try and play the backup using the disc channel but they will not play. I tried the NeoGamma R8 Beta 2 but only get the error "DVD Read Error (1020)".

Any ideas how to get it to work in the disc channel without a mod chip?

The backup works on other softmodded Wii's.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Ok so my Shop Channel is allready the latest, and bootmii too. I patched IOS70 with DoP IOS Mod. I used IOS249 to do so. But unfortunately no joy for the VC game.
Are all my IOS good, or are some of them stubbed or not working properly? I tried installing cIOSCORP again, but nothing happend. I can tell you thoe, Naruto(is a backup) worked from Geko OS, So did Wii Sports(original game). Other than that, CoD WaW works perfectly from the Disc channel, so does Mario and Sonic at the olympis Winter games and Rock Band the beatles aswell.

doesn't look like any of yours is stubbed to me... My only suggestion is to uninstall then reinstall the NES game. There's no reason why it shouldn't work unless for some strange reason you have preloader or something set up to use IOS60 for the system menu (your IOS60 is not patched).

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
comet77 said:
I have a LU70 and used the "Sticky: Modify any Wii 4.2 & below" then used the cioscorp to try and play the backup using the disc channel but they will not play. I tried the NeoGamma R8 Beta 2 but only get the error "DVD Read Error (1020)".

it kind of helps if you tell us which game. There are many other loaders to try as well, including several newer builds of neogamma since beta2 (it's like in the 20s or something now).

the problem can also be your media and/or speed that you're burning at. Generally 4X seems to be the sweet spot for speed and the most favored media is Verbatim DVD-R. The general concensus is to stay away from any and all DVD+R media (except for the dual layer games, when you use DVD+R DL and bitset to DVD-rom

comet77

Trophies
Website
www.megaupload.com
XP
Country
Canada
urherenow said:
comet77 said:

it kind of helps if you tell us which game. There are many other loaders to try as well, including several newer builds of neogamma since beta2 (it's like in the 20s or something now).

the problem can also be your media and/or speed that you're burning at. Generally 4X seems to be the sweet spot for speed and the most favored media is Verbatim DVD-R. The general concensus is to stay away from any and all DVD+R media (except for the dual layer games, when you use DVD+R DL and bitset to DVD-rom

Game: Billy The Wizard
Loader: NeoGamma v8 beta7 Still get an error but can not remember what it is.... (At Work)
frown.gif

Burned disc with my laptop burner at 3.5 but the max on the burner is 6x
I am using the Verbatim DVD-R or Sony DVD-R

It is not the disc as I said it works in three other Wii's Modded the same way. I think it is something to do with LU70 myself.

aria1810

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
urherenow said:
QUOTE said:
Are all my IOS good, or are some of them stubbed or not working properly? I tried installing cIOSCORP again, but nothing happend. I can tell you thoe, Naruto(is a backup) worked from Geko OS, So did Wii Sports(original game). Other than that, CoD WaW works perfectly from the Disc channel, so does Mario and Sonic at the olympic Winter games and Rock Band the beatles aswell.

doesn't look like any of yours is stubbed to me... My only suggestion is to uninstall then reinstall the NES game. There's no reason why it shouldn't work unless for some strange reason you have preloader or something set up to use IOS60 for the system menu (your IOS60 is not patched).
So you suggest that I uninstall and reinstall the VC game. I got the game from the shop channel and don't know if I can do that (sorry first time getting a VC game. It was because of the Web browser going free and since I bought it, got a VC game as refund.)

That might solve the VC game but what about the discs not loading from the disc channel? Actually they do load but give me a black screen and as I said before I can run them with Gecko OS.

If anyone needs more info please feel free to ask.

jeffro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.fakegaming.eu
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey there.
smile.gif

I updated my cousins wii last night and still working on some problems at the moment. I updated the wii to 4.2 using the wads required. I installed cios rev 14, I installed cioscorp 3.5 and I installed latest neogamma as a channel. Now the problem is I can read certain games using the disc channel now. But lots of them will state: "Can't read disc" as where I start the same disc in Neogamma. It will work.

What could I have missed as to why it won't work in the disc channel?

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
jeffro said:
Hey there.
smile.gif

I updated my cousins wii last night and still working on some problems at the moment. I updated the wii to 4.2 using the wads required. I installed cios rev 14, I installed cioscorp 3.5 and I installed latest neogamma as a channel. Now the problem is I can read certain games using the disc channel now. But lots of them will state: "Can't read disc" as where I start the same disc in Neogamma. It will work.

What could I have missed as to why it won't work in the disc channel?

Are the discs which cannot be read out of region discs?

jeffro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.fakegaming.eu
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope, all PAL discs, I do have more discs working now when using a different DVD writer (Pioneer) but I don't get Another Code R working now on Cioscorp or Neogamma, and New Super Mario Brothers just returns to system menu (Even with the patched version out)

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WiiShizzza said:
I see some bricks comming....
Be carefull if you use that dirty peace of code...

It's never given me a brick before, even when it first came out and wasnt well tested.

so long as you know what you're doing and follow instructions properly you wont get bricked.

i take it you've been bricked by it before and now have a grudge against it or something because you cant read a readme and follow it right?

and that is my hello after not being on gbatemp for 3 months XD

EDIT: the cIOSCORP installer v3.5 link given from the email on the first page just isnt working, it's saying that i need to be a premium member, but i clearly dont because it started downloading but then failed twice. first time at 40% then at 73%... whats the crack? could anyone PM me a link to it please? dying to test it out
wink.gif

noon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dai-a said:
jett8888 said:
I installed cioscorp 3.5. Everything works fine expect the Homebrew channel is upside down.

how do I fix this? thanks.
Install a fresh IOS61 with no sig hash check.

Then re install homebrew.
This didn't work for me using DOP-IOS and no sig hash check.. still says no vulnerable. I already have HBC obviously and im trying to use the Update button that pops up. Would this work better with bannerbomb to install instead?

oldskooldork23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I updated to 3.5 the other night, but I'm trying to update my Wii to 4.2 (currently 4.0) because I can't get Band Hero to run (It will get as far as the main screen and its loading bar, and then it will CANNOT READ DISC), and the only reason I can find is maybe my Wii is not updated. So I need to update my homebrew channel because I'm currently using 1.3 I believe, and I can't do that with cisocorp. So I tried to use the uninstaller and all its saying is ERROR ret=1 on every .wad it tries to install. Anyone know why?

gohan-ni

Trophies
XP
Country
i was having a few difficulties with the new mario bros game and slow loading times on disc loader. stumbled on to this thread and i cant thank you guys enough.

1. no finding 2 -3 files that are the right version
2. Limiting the amout of setps (less to go wrong)
3. amazing results ( does what it says on the tin no fin tinkering)

once again thank you and please keep up the good work

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle