Hacking cIOSCORP v3.4 Release!

theuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tigermark182 said:
edited the tmd of the new system menu to use cioscorps cios 60.
Good thinking! I like that idea! How does it do with Preloader, or do you use it? I'd assume it would work.

tigermark182

Trophies
XP
Country
i havent tested with preloader, but i'll give it a go right now and let you know the result
smile.gif

tigermark182

Trophies
XP
Country
works with preloader, installs fine, using the updated 4.2 hacks ini. all works fine except for some reason the automatic press a at start up does not work :S not sure why. but everything else does, move disc channel copy saves etc.
smile.gif
hope this helps

tigermark182

Trophies
XP
Country
david432111 said:
If I boot up the wii with any retail gc game in the drive it will give the "An error has occurred...." a few seconds after the sys menu loads.
If I start up the wii without it, everything works fine but as soon as I insert a retail gc game the message shows. I can still load the gc games through gamma though.
I've got custom mios v2 from wiigator installed and cioscorp v3.4.
I know cioscorp causes this because if I uninstall cioscorp this doesn't happen.

try updating to custom mios v4 with wiigator, works fine for me

system menu 4.2
cioscorp 3.4
cmios v4 wii gator

theuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tigermark182 said:
works with preloader, installs fine, using the updated 4.2 hacks ini. all works fine except for some reason the automatic press a at start up does not work :S not sure why. but everything else does, move disc channel copy saves etc.
smile.gif
hope this helps
Yeah, thanks. Those Preloader hacks can be troublesome for a while after an update. It takes the boys a while to get all the issues ironed out with the new values. Wish I knew a little bit more about that so I could assist. Thanks for the find. I never thought of it.

manug77

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i did this

uninstall cioscorp 3.3

install new HBC, DVDX, BOOTMII.

4.2 updater waninkoko

install cioscorp 3.4 & extras

but dosnt work for me. i try with wii game and GC game.

what can i do??? thanks

toño88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
manug77 said:
i did this

uninstall cioscorp 3.3

install new HBC, DVDX, BOOTMII.

4.2 updater waninkoko

install cioscorp 3.4 & extras

but dosnt work for me. i try with wii game and GC game.

what can i do??? thanks
same problem

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have... but it's not released yet. I need testers (especially RawkSD users, and Korean Wii users). I'll be packaging cIOSCORP v3.5 tonight. If you think you can test, just pm me.

HiRuMi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I uninstalled 3.4 to install new HBC and installed 3.4 back but some games couldn't be played... Before I install the new HBC it works perfectly but now some games just give black screen...

Did I do something wrong?..

Littlegreenmen

Trophies
XP
Country
da_letter_a said:
I have... but it's not released yet. I need testers (especially RawkSD users, and Korean Wii users). I'll be packaging cIOSCORP v3.5 tonight. If you think you can test, just pm me.

Awsome work dude cant wait for Cioscorp 3.5, Cioscorp Fu*king Rulz. Your releases are very highly tested and very safe so not sure why everyone panics and says cioscorp is not good. nutters/pansy's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay