Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bula said:
Relys said:
Stay on rev14.

I have a 3.2U wii with NeogammaV7

I was having trouble playing Wii Sports Resort on cIOS 13 (002) so I updated the cIOS16 (disk read timeout).

I installed cIOS14 and ran the alt dol file and it works like a charm!

Neogamma does not support 15 or 16.

Ah, well there we go!

I haven't played my Wii in a long time, so I'm not up to date with all this.
smile.gif
(I softmodded my Wii when the original Twilight Hack came out.. I remember being away from home and getting so excited when I saw the first thread).

I got a Wii Motion Plus for Christmas, so I decided to DL Wii Sports Resort and give it a spin. (I asked for it on my wish list because the new Zelda game will be needing it)

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country
Been asked 100 times, I'm sure, but do I gain anything going from rev15 to rev16? Or do I lose anything? Most things are running fine for me with rev15 atm.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, so what does this BCA patching mean for USB loaders?
Several loaders now have support for external .BCA files, but with this new rev16 setup the BCA should be patched into the ISO's themselves?

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
King Of Chaos said:
I'm personally staying on rev 15 with the modified NeoGamma R8 beta 15 since it works beautifully.
smile.gif

So this modified NeoGamma doesn't work with Rev16?

And I'm interested what modified NeoGamma you are talking about?

Since I am still on Rev14/NeoGamma R8 beta12
dry.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
kedest said:
Ok, so what does this BCA patching mean for USB loaders?
Several loaders now have support for external .BCA files, but with this new rev16 setup the BCA should be patched into the ISO's themselves?
Well...it's basicly only another way around the protection, and usefull for cIOSCORP-Users, as far as I got it.

-The people that prefer clean ISO-File, or can't be bothered to patch it, for these is the best way the USB-Loader, which can patch the games on the fly. No patching, only putting a File on the SD/USB, and done. The loader will do the rest, and the ISO/WBFS/etc. stays clean.
-For the people that don't use Loaders (like ModChip and cIOSCORP-Users), they have to patch the game with the BCA, and the cIOS should then do the rest.

So, cIOSrev16 is basicly for the people that want to patch their ISO-Files, and don't want to use a Loader.

tikolpogi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hello,

I am still on System 3.2U (NTSC English), Revision 14, and using NeoGamma R7 or sometimes Backup Channel Gamma Edition 0.7. NO HARDWARE chip installed & 100% pure SOFTMOD version.

90% of all Games are working perfectly using burnt DVD and 10% of some games works with Alternate DOL. So a nearly 100% perfect combination. I DO NOT used USB Loader or USB Loader GX as I am still using conventional download ISO then burn it on DVD.

Here comes Rev. 16 - Christmas Day - Mucho Gracias Waninkoko..

First Question (sorry if I am dumb) - Should I upgrade my system to version 4.1? Yes or No and why?
Second Question: I am happy with the above 3.2U system - rev. 14, NeoGamma R7, etc. In your own opinion - should I install rev. 16?
3rd Question: Beatles RB works on my system but Guitar Hero 5 does not work- it just freeze, after green screen, then all black screen - any help on this?

Thank you very much Friends and Wishing you all a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year 2010.

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
tikolpogi said:
Hello,

I am still on System 3.2U (NTSC English), Revision 14, and using NeoGamma R7 or sometimes Backup Channel Gamma Edition 0.7. NO HARDWARE chip installed & 100% pure SOFTMOD version.

90% of all Games are working perfectly using burnt DVD and 10% of some games works with Alternate DOL. So a nearly 100% perfect combination. I DO NOT used USB Loader or USB Loader GX as I am still using conventional download ISO then burn it on DVD.

First Question (sorry if I am dumb) - Should I upgrade my system to version 4.1? Yes or No and why?
Second Question: I am happy with the above 3.2U system - rev. 14, NeoGamma R7, etc. In your own opinion - should I install rev. 16?
3rd Question: Beatles RB works on my system but Guitar Hero 5 does not work- it just freeze, after green screen, then all black screen - any help on this?

Thank you very much Friends and Wishing you all a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year 2010.
[*]You can, but you never need to touch the System Menu to get a game working. If you do choose to update, doing so via Nintendo's online update will bring you to System Menu 4.2.[*]I'd say no; rev14 seems to do everything rev16 does.[*]What happens with a different cIOS? (i.e.- rev13, Hermes's cIOS)

tikolpogi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Dialexio said:
tikolpogi said:
Hello,

[*]You can, but you never need to touch the System Menu to get a game working. If you do choose to update, doing so via Nintendo's online update will bring you to System Menu 4.2.[*]I'd say no; rev14 seems to do everything rev16 does.[*]What happens with a different cIOS? (i.e.- rev13, Hermes's cIOS)

For Question 3 - What happens with a different cIOS? (i.e.- rev13, Hermes's cIOS) -

Sorry friend I did not get your question here. What I did is when I SOFTMOD my Wii - First I follow the instruction on BANNERBOMB hackmii, then BootMii, then the WeHackWii zip package with instruction manual dated Nov. 10, 2009. So thats how I get my Wii softmodded and all of my ISO works great.

I am still a newbie and I just follow instruction religiously, so my question is how can used different cIOS i.e. Hermes cIOS?

tikolpogi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
tikolpogi said:
Dialexio said:
tikolpogi said:
Hello,

For Question 3 - What happens with a different cIOS? (i.e.- rev13, Hermes's cIOS) -

Sorry friend I did not get your question here. What I did is when I SOFTMOD my Wii - First I follow the instruction on BANNERBOMB hackmii, then BootMii, then the WeHackWii zip package with instruction manual dated Nov. 10, 2009. So thats how I get my Wii softmodded and all of my ISO works great.

I am still a newbie and I just follow instruction religiously, so my question is how can used different cIOS i.e. Hermes cIOS?

Hi Dialexio -- Sorry for my dumb question and I found an answer to your question - http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/cios/hermes-cios. Thank you very much as I only knew Waninkoko cIOS.

tikolpogi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
[/quote]

Hi Dialexio -- Sorry for my dumb question and I found an answer to your question - http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/cios/hermes-cios. Thank you very much as I only knew Waninkoko cIOS.
[/quote]

I install Hermes cIOS 222 wad file and my NeoGamma R7 stops working. Anyone can help me on this? I hate to do BootMii recovery again.

Can anyone show me how to install this Hermes cIOS 222/223 together with Rev.14? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...