OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i have Custom_IOS_38_rev_14_waninkoko
some games need other Cios? like sakura wars i read it works with:

"working for me with v.50 Configurable Usb Loader. CIOS38rev17, using 222mload and anti 002 fix on."

it is ALSO supposet to work on USBloader GX, latest cios 222

so what happens if i get that?

owerlord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
sorry im so noob at this ^^"

so i just basically install it on to what i have now?

what and how do i install it?

does all the other games still work too?
ohmy.gif

edit: umm wicth do i get wanincoko or hermes? can i have both?

harmor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i just basically install it on to what i have now?
-Yes, you can install cIOS's over existing ones.

what and how do i install it?
The guides will tell you how to install them

does all the other games still work too?
Yes.

umm wicth do i get wanincoko or hermes? can i have both?
You can install both

owerlord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
what is the benefith of having both of em? what are they exatly, can you explain simple?? ^^"

i just want sakura wars to run, i get an error occurred now.

am i understanding this rigth: when i install cios 222 and try to launch sakura wars do i go to settings and change the cios to 222?

EDIT:will all the emulators work too if i instal those?

owerlord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
ok 1st i installed waninkokos then i installed hermes 222 but not the other ones 202 223 224.

then i run sakura wars on USB loader GX and take settings and save it to load with 222 IOS but i still get the "an error has occurred"

why is this happening?
ohmy.gif
what else do i need?

EDIT: what is 222mload?

resincake

Trophies
XP
Country
It seems you have the right cios's (if usbloader allows you to select 222, I guess its installed properly) Go into the game options and select the 002 fix, then try the game.

If that doesn't work the only other thing I can think of is : Is your Sakura Wars a backup copy ? I'm guessing it is, make sure you are using the Clandestine release (the NTSC one that is around 7gb), as the PAL releases and the NTSC release that is around 4gb, do not work.

Thats all I can suggest for this game. I originally got the PAL release and nothing got it to work, but as soon as I tried the 7gb one, and selected IOS222 to run it (I use cfg_usbloadrr v56) it ran great.

I hope that helps you in some way .. Good Luck .. :>

owerlord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
resincake said:
It seems you have the right cios's (if usbloader allows you to select 222, I guess its installed properly) Go into the game options and select the 002 fix, then try the game.

If that doesn't work the only other thing I can think of is : Is your Sakura Wars a backup copy ? I'm guessing it is, make sure you are using the Clandestine release (the NTSC one that is around 7gb), as the PAL releases and the NTSC release that is around 4gb, do not work.

Thats all I can suggest for this game. I originally got the PAL release and nothing got it to work, but as soon as I tried the 7gb one, and selected IOS222 to run it (I use cfg_usbloadrr v56) it ran great.

I hope that helps you in some way .. Good Luck .. :>

i got 002 fix on and yes i have clandestine release! my wii is E BTW. i see loading then the screen goes black and the error comes up.
so you use another loader? i use GX loader. where to get cfg_usbloadrr v56 that you use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @DinohScene hi