Squirtle95IT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ciao! Hi there everyone ;)
My name's Lorenzo and I'm Italian. I've been wandering around this websites for a while, then I've finally decided to sign up. I'm glad to be part of this community, and hopefully I want to learn more about working on my New 3ds system.
I'm a Pokemon trainer since the '90s and would love to share this passion to my future kids.

I hope this is the right section to post. Generally I mess with forum threads ;)

Squirtle95IT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ahoy Lorenzo! This is indeed the right place to say hello, or ciao! What're you hoping to do to your New 3DS?
Hi ;)
Actually I would like to know more about homebrew, .cia files and stuff like that. To be honest, I'm one of those guys who uses a computer without knowing anything of its components and how do they work. That's the same for the 3ds. I'm actually confused about what's the right place to search in ;)
please be patient, i'm practically a noob in technology.:rofl2:

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Squirtle95IT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The 3DS Custom Firmware section sounds about right for you! If you can think of any basic questions now, I can probably answer them. Otherwise, this might be a good place to ask: https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.359035/
Thanks a lot ScarletKohaku ;) As I've just said, it's like wandering in a mysterious world for me. All these people talking with this short names, mixed words with numbers and letters... I hope I will make it ;)
Since it's late night here, I think I'll just scroll that section you linked me and, in case of questions, expect me to ask you for a help ;)))
Good night and thanks for helping me ;)

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks a lot ScarletKohaku ;) As I've just said, it's like wandering in a mysterious world for me. All these people talking with this short names, mixed words with numbers and letters... I hope I will make it ;)
Since it's late night here, I think I'll just scroll that section you linked me and, in case of questions, expect me to ask you for a help ;)))
Good night and thanks for helping me ;)
Nay problem, enjoy GBATemp!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up