Homebrew CIA VC Injection Question

woebtz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this is the right place to post this, I searched through the forum titles and didn't see a better spot.

I recently got Luma running on my 3DS, and have been using the various tools to create VC Injects of old games I cant get on e-shop.

I have largely been successful in these efforts, but I am running into trouble with two specific games.

I would like to inject rom hacks of Tecmo Super Bowl and RBI Baseball. I have the .nes files, they run fine on pc emulators, but when I convert them to CIAs they do not play. They install, they just dont play.

Any help/suggestons/ideas y'all can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by woebtz,

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope this is the right place to post this, I searched through the forum titles and didn't see a better spot.

I recently got Luma running on my 3DS, and have been using the various tools to create VC Injects of old games I cant get on e-shop.

I have largely been successful in these efforts, but I am running into trouble with two specific games.

I would like to inject rom hacks of Tecmo Super Bowl and RBI Baseball. I have the .nes files, they run fine on pc emulators, but when I convert them to CIAs they do not play. They install, they just dont play.

The roms I am using are at: http://www.rbibaseball.us/file/download
and http://tecmobowl.org/files/file/505-tecmobowlorg-presents-tecmo-super-bowl-2017/?do=download

Any help/suggestons/ideas y'all can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
you are not allowed to link illegal content, wow noobs are overtaking the temp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one