cots

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm on the right track. I want to convert an audio file so that it plays back when you highlight an installed cia title on the main menu. I've found 'banner.bcwav' so I think it's as simple as converting a wav to this file, but I can't find out how to convert a wav to a bcwave. Am I on the right track; if not what do I need to get her done?

D

Deleted User

I think I'm on the right track. I want to convert an audio file so that it plays back when you highlight an installed cia title on the main menu. I've found 'banner.bcwav' so I think it's as simple as converting a wav to this file, but I can't find out how to convert a wav to a bcwave. Am I on the right track; if not what do I need to get her done?
There are tools out there that help with this. I cannot find the link atm but it is possible. You can use the YATA+ converter but it requires SDK.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You need the SDK
1463459670-sdk32.png

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
remember the cia is just the installer, the file that you install. just say 'game', 'content' on the home menu or something. :)
with homebrew, steveice's buildtools, we can get a a .wav into the banner sound, i don't think that conversion uses the sdk...

cots

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remember the cia is just the installer, the file that you install. just say 'game', 'content' on the home menu or something. :)
with homebrew, steveice's buildtools, we can get a a .wav into the banner sound, i don't think that conversion uses the sdk...

Do you mind elaborating on that or linking to his tools?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi