Gaming Chrono Trigger Official Help Thread

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Need some help...

In 65mil BC... not sure what do to...

I've talked to everyone I can, fought all the way to the end of Dactlys Nest...

At the end of the Nest, there's a ?star? shimmering in the sky, but I can't seem to "activate" it or whatever...

This is my first trip to 65mil, and I have no idea what to do... oh, and the "chief" isn't in his hut...

B

ball2012003

you first must get frog on your team again and get the masune sword before you go to 65billion b.c. look at what oyur save file is called in the game if it says something about hero then you need to be in the middle ages and do what i said

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zidane_genome said:
Need some help...

In 65mil BC... not sure what do to...

I've talked to everyone I can, fought all the way to the end of Dactlys Nest...

At the end of the Nest, there's a ?star? shimmering in the sky, but I can't seem to "activate" it or whatever...

This is my first trip to 65mil, and I have no idea what to do... oh, and the "chief" isn't in his hut...
You will be told when to go to 65M BC by Melchior, before that, find the masamune and continue along that route.

After that, you should find your way into a prehistoric party in 65M BC and it should unfold from there.

You don't need to go to the Dactyl's nest until the second time you go to 65M BC (and you are told pretty bluntly that you need to go there).

dagreenone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is a glitch or what...

but I'm at the beginning where I just got Frog in the church. I'm supposed to be looking for a secret passageway. Well I'm pretty sure when I play the organ there is supposed to be a door that shows up. However, nothing happens, am I supposed to do something else first?

note: I'm using the Chrono Trigger (U) rom, with the cheat that keeps the looping in the beginning from happening on an Acekard with AKAIO firmware.

dagreenone

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just restarted the entire game and it works now.
dry.gif

SokeSleezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hate rpg's,but i freakin love this game...the way stuff comes back to haunt u (like at the trial) is insane...great game!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol