Homebrew RELEASE ChoiDujourNX - a system firmware installer homebrew for the Nintendo Switch

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
There's no reason to use ReiNX. It is worse than SXOS (they actually wrote some code that can't be found anywhere else, and also aren't illegally distributing nintendo sysmodules inside their packages).
1. add all the kips inside the sysmodules folder to your hekate launch profile (there likely arent any other than the standard 2), congratulations, now you can use hekate instead of ReiNX.bin which is a crippled version of it
If you're refering to the kips:
https://github.com/Reisyukaku/NX_Sysmodules

2. while you're at it, replace loader.kip and sm.kip with the original versions from atmosphere (working versions easily found in tomger sdfiles), then rename your ReiNX folder to atmosphere (literally the only change Rei has made to the atmosphere loader.kip), congratulations, you dont have to worry about keep using the ReiNX "modded" versions of these anymore (or keeping 2 separate folders with the same stuff because of the folder name change).

there are no advantages and only disadvantages of using the ReiNX "CFW" (more like repack), so I see no reason to support it's problems.
Yes, I have many plans for them. Sorry I cant implement them all in a night. I have adult responsibilities sweety ;)

Hope that clears things up. Anyways I always enjoy watching you kiddos SEETH. :rofl2:

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
uyUOYiD.jpg

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know it in your heart to be true. no mercy for those fueling the unwarranted hype machine.
I sure don't, my man. We're working really hard, here. You can be mad at us for whatever reason, but just burying our shit? I'd respond to you point by point, but I'm basically a newbie in the group and I don't want to speak on the chance that I'll say some stupid shit. Suffice it to say that I'd appreciate you not blatantly lying and saying our code is just stolen or unoriginal, because we worked all hours to make it function. Please, stop. We don't have to be enemies. Ignore Kilim and Rei, they think you're not worth the time or the effort to respond effectively, but I'm not like that. You're trying to make a boogeyman out of us, and it's not fair to us or the end-user. Cease.

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No. The ReiNX "community" (of noobs and children? it seems) is dismissive and hostile against anyone who criticizes their god-emperor.
I will not support it, especially since there's no benefit to using it over other solutions atm (no matter how much you wish to claim otherwise).

I only wrote what I wrote because of all the "Lol but muh REINX how use on that" posts in this thread. Anyone still making those can refer to it. I have nothing more to say.

Reactions: veddermandan

palantine

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No. The ReiNX "community" (of noobs and children? it seems) is dismissive and hostile against anyone who criticizes their god-emperor.
I will not support it, especially since there's no benefit to using it over other solutions atm (no matter how much you wish to claim otherwise).

I only wrote what I wrote because of all the "Lol but muh REINX how use on that" posts in this thread. Anyone still making those can refer to it. I have nothing more to say.

Interesting how you get on your moral high-horse about sharing copyright code when there are logs of you asking people for nand dumps and kip dumps from different firmwares.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
The scene absolutely does not need more petty bickering.
I agree. We should all be friends. :3

We are a humble community that helps the end user with all their problems. Regardless of cfw they run. Quite the opposite of your community, friend. =]
Scires has my sympathy. Also maybe I should also dissuade users from using your products?

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Interesting how you get on your moral high-horse about sharing copyright code when there are logs of you asking people for nand dumps and kip dumps from different firmwares.

Still do, If you have SYSTEM dump of 4.0.0 (only one im missing so far), feel free to privately send me it.
Getting those was for the sole purpose for supporting them in PC ChoiDujour as target firmwares, I do not redistribute them publically in any way.

palantine

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Still do, If you have SYSTEM dump of 4.0.0 (only one im missing so far), feel free to privately send me it.
Getting those was for the sole purpose for supporting them in PC ChoiDujour as target firmwares, I do not redistribute them publically in any way.

It is still illegal. Act however you wish it merely reflects your character, but being a hypocrite is lying not just to others but yourself.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i just want to know how to extract all the update file in one turn, i didn't find the comman line :(

also the new version of the app is missing the nro file

ocVzTJp.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0