Homebrew CHMM - Custom HomeMenu Manager

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
I DO NOT NEED WORKAROUND ,THANKS.
I HAVE ALREADY KNOWN HOW TO SOLVE IT MYSELF BEFORE HIS ANSWER.
YES,WITH SETTING BACK DEFAULT THEMES.
BEFORE HELPING ME .PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM DOING.
I AM TALKING TO THE DEVELOPER.
THAT IS ALL THANK YOU
You should get your caps lock key fixed.

IpsoFact0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i keep getting this error when trying to launch chmm error: attempt to c all a nil value field init press a to resetart b to exit? what is wrong?

PikaStitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me why I keep getting "Error: ["?"]:134: attempt to (cuts off from screen here) all a nil value (field 'init')
I am running tubehax and the recent 10.0 update I made sure to have all the files in the correct locations each theme has its own folder and has all the correct naming etc
There is the the alternate way of using the extdatatool which works perfectly for me so I have no idea as to why this doesn't want to work

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Can someone tell me why I keep getting "Error: ["?"]:134: attempt to (cuts off from screen here) all a nil value (field 'init')
I am running tubehax and the recent 10.0 update I made sure to have all the files in the correct locations each theme has its own folder and has all the correct naming etc
There is the the alternate way of using the extdatatool which works perfectly for me so I have no idea as to why this doesn't want to work
CHMM version?

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy

My error, just noticed now it.
When you get this error, it seems CHMM can't recognize any theme. Error is caused by an call to an old function now deprecated in last version of lpp-3ds: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/CHMM/blob/master/source/index.lua#L127-L142

Reactions: PikaStitch

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Today i started working on CHMM2 which will have a complete new UI and some new features.
info.lua file will be deprecated starting from CHMM2 and themes must provide a info.smdh file for author, description, title and icon info.

An alpha version of the UI:
chmm.bmp

arbalest876

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thankyou for your tool.
I find a bug that I can't install bgm.bcstm when I'm in firmware 10.0 with Tubehax.But I try to use CHMM V1.1,it can install the bgm.bsctm...

P.S.1 CHMM1.51,homebrew_extdatatool and YATA+ theme installer all failed to install bgm.bcstm in firmware 10.0 with Tubehax.
P.S.2 homebrew_extdatatool can install bgm.bcstm in firmware 9.9 with Tubehax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong