Chipped Oled Smash Ultimate Mods Online

ItchyPanda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey guys! I took my Switch Oled to get chipped so I can install CFW, Atmosphere, Skyline, etc. as I want to mod Smash Ultimate and play online with the mods, so no pirating or anything.
I had already done this with my old og Switch and I could do it easily.
Told the guy to chip it and install atmosphere and all. However it seems he also installed some kind of blocking to the Nintendo servers as when I try to add my own user/account to it I get an “error 2123-0011”. Tried messing with dns_mitm but it seems to be giving me a fatal error after I disable it in system_config. Is there any way to undo this? It seems he also partitioned the Switch in a way that Hekate is always at startup and I can choose whether to start the console normally or with CFW.
If I install Atmosphere from zero as I used to do it (with an RCM jig) would I screw something up in this config?

Any pointers or help are greatly appreciated!
(If any additional info needed I’d be happy to give it!)

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
That 2123-0011 error can mean 2 things :
- you're blocking access to Nintendo servers (as you mentioned)
- you've already managed to get yourself banned
Modding Smash Bros is not piracy but Nintendo does ban you for it because you can also change the strength of the players and that is considered cheating.
For playing online you need to give the Switch access to the Nintendo servers.
So it's a bit of chicken and egg problem.

It seems he also partitioned the Switch in a way that Hekate is always at startup and I can choose whether to start the console normally or with CFW.
Hekate has a config file on your SD card that you can edit.
You can set it up in such a way that it always boots into CFW directly (unless you press a button).
Just Google for Hekate and read the manual.
The thing with the RCM jig only works on old unpatched switches.
Inserting the RCM jig does nothing with your OLED.
Don't try to turn on auto-rcm on your OLED because that can brick it.

ItchyPanda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I believe it’s the first thing happening! I’m blocking access to Nintendo servers. So what could be blocking this access? As I said I tried changing the config of dns_mitm but that just gave me error 2123-0011 in atmosphere 😅

Last edited by ItchyPanda,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: :tpi: