Chikasete! Chibi-Robo! (J) (ENG:Park Patrol)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by stanleyopar2000, Jul 9, 2007.

1. stanleyopar2000
    OP

Member stanleyopar2000 The Official GBATEMP Thread Killer. No Mercy.

United States
    Yo I gotten really far in (official name: Chikasete! Chibi-Robo! (J)) (ENG: Chibi-Robo Park Patrol (TBA) I have 1 question.but let this thread be a Chikasete! Chibi-Robo! (J) FAQ NOT A WALKTHROUGH okay? [​IMG] my question is that, when you water plants that have already sprout, or when you water an empty part in a field, A Rainbow appears! [​IMG] it is on the map too (but the rainbow disappears in maybe about 15 seconds) One time the SMALL black monsters (HATE EM!) [​IMG] poisoned 1 plant but i brushed up against it and it was cured! [​IMG] I think there was a rainbow nearby..but how did I do I do it and what are the rainbows for? If I'm speaking Jargan to you let me know [​IMG] (I know I'm a noob but I might be a member if i like it here!)

THE TIME COMMANDO WAZ HERE [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I LOVE MY R4! [​IMG]

Whats's Time Commando?..
    Code:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Commando

2. johnboy71

Newcomer johnboy71 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Anyone else out there playing this ?
    I loved the original on the Gamecube
    I'm loving it on the DS as well , but will probably have to wait until the US release to understand the game fully !

3. stanleyopar2000
    OP

Member stanleyopar2000 The Official GBATEMP Thread Killer. No Mercy.

United States
    wow.....this thread is like...down 4 da count.... anyway

i lost my save for this game my MicroSD card AUTOMATICALLY formatted (thats right.. i was VERY far) it..so forget it