Chikasete! Chibi-Robo! (J) (ENG:Park Patrol)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by stanleyopar2000, Jul 9, 2007.

1. stanleyopar2000
    OP

stanleyopar2000 Dirty Weeb ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    C-137
    Yo I gotten really far in (official name: Chikasete! Chibi-Robo! (J)) (ENG: Chibi-Robo Park Patrol (TBA) I have 1 question.but let this thread be a Chikasete! Chibi-Robo! (J) FAQ NOT A WALKTHROUGH okay? [​IMG] my question is that, when you water plants that have already sprout, or when you water an empty part in a field, A Rainbow appears! [​IMG] it is on the map too (but the rainbow disappears in maybe about 15 seconds) One time the SMALL black monsters (HATE EM!) [​IMG] poisoned 1 plant but i brushed up against it and it was cured! [​IMG] I think there was a rainbow nearby..but how did I do I do it and what are the rainbows for? If I'm speaking Jargan to you let me know [​IMG] (I know I'm a noob but I might be a member if i like it here!)

THE TIME COMMANDO WAZ HERE [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I LOVE MY R4! [​IMG]

Whats's Time Commando?..
    Code:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Commando

2. johnboy71

johnboy71 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2006
    Anyone else out there playing this ?
    I loved the original on the Gamecube
    I'm loving it on the DS as well , but will probably have to wait until the US release to understand the game fully !

3. stanleyopar2000
    OP

stanleyopar2000 Dirty Weeb ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    C-137
    wow.....this thread is like...down 4 da count.... anyway

i lost my save for this game my MicroSD card AUTOMATICALLY formatted (thats right.. i was VERY far) it..so forget it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice