Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoto0729

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I upgraded to EOS recently, and I know the entire cheats system changed. Now instead of lots of .scc files and confusion, one single usrcheat.dat file holds everything.

I downloaded the newest from the TEMP database, put it in the _dsone folder, and... despite having the little "Cheat on" checkbox clicked in the menu, for some reason, no cheats load when I start any games.

Am I doing something wrong?

P.S. I checked the database code with r4cce, and it's not corrupted or anything...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Makoto0729 said:
I upgraded to EOS recently, and I know the entire cheats system changed. Now instead of lots of .scc files and confusion, one single usrcheat.dat file holds everything.

I downloaded the newest from the TEMP database, put it in the _dsone folder, and... despite having the little "Cheat on" checkbox clicked in the menu, for some reason, no cheats load when I start any games.

Am I doing something wrong?

P.S. I checked the database code with r4cce, and it's not corrupted or anything...

Have you check-marked the Cheat Codes to "Game Enable?"

EDIT: They uncheck the "Game Enable" box probably because they want Newcomers to learn HOW TO check-mark it, or maybe because adding A LOT of cheat codes to the database consumes time, so they want to decrease that..

Makoto0729

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....I just KNEW it would end up a noob question. I solved it; I just didn't see how to make the window pop up to turn on individual cheats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, :creep: