I don't know why but only the N64 codes work here, the others have no effect, does EdiZon version make any difference? I used 3.1.0 Nighty (Homebrew) and v1.0.0 (Tesla Oberlay)
Here are some codes I whipped up for this weird game. I tried to make to find some way to only work if loaded in level.. but I couldn't find it for the switch, I might revisit it in future if there's interest.
For now.. ONLY ENABLE THE CODE AFTER LEVEL HAS LOADED .. or game will crash when it loads into level/game.
Thanks for the codes.
I haven't play the game because there was no codes for infinite special moves. Maybe like @Spider_Man said a button activator would be very helpfull.
I’m sure there’s no chance of this happening…but for the new Pokémon game it would be awesome if there was a cheat or hack that caused only generation one Pokémon to appear.
I'm pretty newbie on this. I can find the stats on HEAP search but when I do edit them they won't get applied to in game. Also the game itself is tedious af. That's why I'm bothering with this.
-- edit: for some reason they've stopped working after quitting the game and relaunching. Tbf I couldn't bother any more about this game. Sorry all.
Unlimited health was working for me earlier, but stopped. I reloaded the game but it didn't seem to help. I'm thinking maybe because my Max life went up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. My max health is 140
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...