ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

xxdarkus101xx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • hey sorry about this but I now have the latest version of super smash ultimate on yuzu and made a cheat file with the corresponding build and title id and grabbed the code from this website https://tinfoil.io/Title/01006A800016E000 and the 1p invincible cheat works. but now I was wondering if you can update some of the codes I have for interest like giga bowser, master hand, press certain buttons for final smash activation, [9.999.999 Sp] and [9.999.999 Gold], the hit ranges and the speed. Just these that I have listed for you, not every single code on their ( dont wanna make you do a lot of work) but if you can just do these I would really appreciate it. if not just do the ones that you can and that would be helpful.

Update: the invincible cheat causes side projectile attacks to not damage the enemies, so I would like to another type of invincibility cheat or no damage to P1 please

xxdarkus101xx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for posting this but incase anybody didn't know I have updated my game to 12.0.0 so here is the info:
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Title id: 01006A800016E000
Build id: 9825A8B3C3904A82
Requested Cheats: No Damage to P1 (P1 invincible cheat is bugged meaning causes projectiles to not affect your opponents)
Certain Buttons for Final Smash activation
Master Hand and Giga Bowser (saw these on the website)
Lots of Sp and Gold
Speed, attack range, jump height and damage modifier for P1 if possible
unlimited B up jumps (if you know what im talking about)
That is all. This is for yuzu and ryujinx emulator. Again I apologize for the inconvenient posting about this

Reactions: matias3ds

uzimakiuchiha

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to derail the thread a second, @Jericoss you got far in metroid right? Finally got my hands on it and I'm stuck and frustrated after killing the second emmi introducing the "overheating" with the omega beam for the first time, but now I don't know where to go with the spider climb. I checked everywhere I'm pretty sure

Reactions: felonius

Meggan2020

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Steps:
copy this file in path /atmosphere/contents/010093801237C000/cheats

Because:
The title ID is: 010093801237C000
The build ID is: 49161D9CCBC15DF9

that is all you need to know

I'm far away and your cheats still works,I use this one because I don't want to break the game.
yeah .. i used it and saw the Metroid Siut and it's amazing, but i think it's some DLCs..so i became an expoiler ..

doctordoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metroid Dread
TID 010093801237C000
BID 49161d9ccbc15df9 v 1.0.0

[*HP Jericoss]
580F0000 729AC7C8
580F1000 00000000
580F1000 00000018
580F1000 000000D8
580F1000 00000000
580F1000 000000E8
780F0000 00000054
640F0000 00000000 445E0000

[*Moon Jump ZL+B Jericoss]
580F0000 729AC7C8
580F1000 00000000
580F1000 00000018
580F1000 000000D8
580F1000 00000018
580F1000 00000000
580F1000 00000120
780F0000 000001DC
640F0000 00000000 44A8B4DF
are you able to remove the ZL from moon jump? ZL is used to morph into ball and a lot of the times when you jump and hit ZL instead of moon jumping you turn into a ball.

Reactions: piek50

morsalbum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Check here for learning all commands that the machine can handle

I have never seen an example that make multiplier by changing the memory!!

If you get the address of damage, let say that address is heap+123456, and you can see the damage is 100, and you want to change it to 800 (8x)
You may first load the value into a Register by Code Type 0x5, e.g. 541F00AA 00123456 (assume it is 4-byte integer)
Then you can multiply the Register 8 times by using Code Type 0x7 or Code Type 0x9, e.g. 780FC000 00000008
Finally you can write back the Register value to that address using Code Type 0xA, A4F10000

However, I think it will not work for most games, you cannot found an address for damage, you can only found the address of ATK Power. So, the damage come out is not actually the Damage you set
dude what the actual fuck. this is literally the P E R F E C T reply i was trying to find. that literally solves every single issue i had with it.

i was fiddling with it for ages trying to deconstruct an old update which had a working code, but it was weird and didnt do much, especially since i was learning by using a "skeleton code" which is 0x5, 0x7, then 0x6, and couldnt figure out why it wouldnt work, until i deconstructed some other codes, and found out that all that does is basically shift everything to the number you put in code 0x7/offset, then puts a static value in the shifted address...

the funny part is, just before i gave up i searched thru the page that lists every code type and kept trying to think of ways i could make it work and put the 0x7 arithmetic into the register and then shift the register INTO THE MEMORY. after everything i looked at the end and saw the 0xA and thought that it was the only thing that would possibly work.

then i just went to the old update with working codes, and made the codes that were missing (60fps, item 99x, speedhack 2x when hold L3) since those codes were so much easier to make for old ver than dmg multiplier on new ver lol.

thank u so much for that reply, at least now i actually know what to do and how to do it for anything similar/same thing in future.

edit: yea i was already using that page u gave in the hyperlink :)
edit2: and yea i knew about the codes/changing something on frontend but not backend, its actually the opposite lol, nothing changes on the stats screen but if i set damage to FAD1, everything gets one shot, so it definitely worked, all i was missing was moving the register back into the memory, thanks again

Last edited by morsalbum,

Eiffel2018

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
By the way, is it wrong A
dude what the actual fuck. this is literally the P E R F E C T reply i was trying to find. that literally solves every single issue i had with it.

i was fiddling with it for ages trying to deconstruct an old update which had a working code, but it was weird and didnt do much, especially since i was learning by using a "skeleton code" which is 0x5, 0x7, then 0x6, and couldnt figure out why it wouldnt work, until i deconstructed some other codes, and found out that all that does is basically shift everything to the number you put in code 0x7/offset, then puts a static value in the shifted address...

the funny part is, just before i gave up i searched thru the page that lists every code type and kept trying to think of ways i could make it work and put the 0x7 arithmetic into the register and then shift the register INTO THE MEMORY. after everything i looked at the end and saw the 0xA and thought that it was the only thing that would possibly work.

then i just went to the old update with working codes, and made the codes that were missing (60fps, item 99x, speedhack 2x when hold L3) since those codes were so much easier to make for old ver than dmg multiplier on new ver lol.

thank u so much for that reply, at least now i actually know what to do and how to do it for anything similar/same thing in future.

edit: yea i was already using that page u gave in the hyperlink :)
edit2: and yea i knew about the codes/changing something on frontend but not backend, its actually the opposite lol, nothing changes on the stats screen but if i set damage to FAD1, everything gets one shot, so it definitely worked, all i was missing was moving the register back into the memory, thanks again
I noticed the Code Type 0xA, A4F10000.
It may be wrong I believe. use A41F0000 instead.

For Code Type 0x0: Store Static Value to Memory

0TMR00AA AAAAAAAA VVVVVVVV (VVVVVVVV)

• T: Width of memory write (1, 2, 4, or 8 bytes).
  • M: Memory region to write to (0 = Main NSO, 1 = Heap, 2 = Alias, 3 = Aslr).
  • R: Register to use as an offset from memory region base.
  • A: Immediate offset to use from memory region base.
  • V: Value to write.
But for Code Type 0xA: Store Register to Memory Address
ATSRIOxa (aaaaaaaa)
  • S: Register to write to memory.
  • R: Register to use as base address.
  • I: Increment register flag (0 = do not increment R, 1 = increment R by T).
  • O: Offset type, see below.
  • x: Register used as offset when O is 1, Memory type when O is 3, 4 or 5.
  • a: Value used as offset when O is 2, 4 or 5.

I guess the correct version should be:
But for Code Type 0xA: Store Register to Memory Address
ATMRIOxa (aaaaaaaa)
  • M: Memory region to write to (0 = Main NSO, 1 = Heap, 2 = Alias, 3 = Aslr).
  • R: Register to use as an offset from memory region base.
  • I: Increment register flag (0 = do not increment R, 1 = increment R by T).
  • O: Offset type, see below.
  • x: Register used as offset when O is 1, Memory type when O is 3, 4 or 5.
  • a: Value used as offset when O is 2, 4 or 5.
    Offset Types
    • 0: No Offset
    • 1: Use Offset Register
    • 2: Use Fixed Offset
    • 3: Memory Region + Base Register
    • 4: Memory Region + Relative Address (ignore address register)
    • 5: Memory Region + Relative Address + Offset Register
I cannot confirm for it, since I've not got atmosphere in hand

Reactions: crazy_p and xtatu

Sunnyboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well ive not encountered the bug.
After 3 way gun, ive destroyed the 3rd emmi,acquired the morpho ball,but i dont know where to go...
the bug is on planet Dairon, in the left corner is the morph ball bomb, when you exit the pipe you get stuck.
you in a dark room, i have try everything but cant exit

Reactions: zebrone

Sunnyboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here is the bug after you got the morph ball bomb

Attachments

• Metroid.jpg
    Metroid.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 71

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry to derail the thread a second, @Jericoss you got far in metroid right? Finally got my hands on it and I'm stuck and frustrated after killing the second emmi introducing the "overheating" with the omega beam for the first time, but now I don't know where to go with the spider climb. I checked everywhere I'm pretty sure
sorry no remember, i dont like that kind of game (i never play metroid in nintendo i hate that) i play this because like the cinematics only. and test my cheats because that emmi annoying me but i have a cheat can stop them and kill that mother fuckers. (and I said the cheats was easy not for everyone because they said no pointers works but I use a test form).

Last edited by Jericoss,

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
are you able to remove the ZL from moon jump? ZL is used to morph into ball and a lot of the times when you jump and hit ZL instead of moon jumping you turn into a ball.
press again and she stan up , recommend dont use it a lot or you gone stuck your walktroght (i cant write that word)
And you can do it change this line
@crazy_p put a example of buttons page before

uzimakiuchiha

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry no remember, i dont like that kind of game (i never play metroid in nintendo i hate that) i play this because like the cinematics only. and test my cheats because that emmi annoying me but i have a cheat can stop them and kill that mother fuckers. (and I said the cheats was easy not for everyone because they said no pointers works but I use a special technique).
Ok I'll try it after I beat the game. The only code I use in metroid normally is infinite missles because I hate taking my limited time farming for digital resources in games. Then if it's a good enough game I'll play with any code that doesn't make me unkillable

Reactions: Jericoss

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I use inf hp only, not the moon jump.
Good friend!! i used only
-HP --Jericoss
-Moonjump (some times) --jericoss work for both of them
-Fly (sometimes) --jericoss
-Missile --kaito B
-Invincible-- kaito B
-Camaleon --jericoss
-Halt --Jericoss & xtatu (to kill the EMMI easy or everything)

Last edited by Jericoss,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)