Can everybody help me, please?

Last edited by Conan179,

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any Kaze and the wild masks cheats that properly work? I got the ones from here, but basically super jump glitches and freezes the game, and invincibility only works in some instances. I understand it should still kill you when you fall and the likes, but the invincibility doesn't work at all for the final boss for instance.

Last edited by wurstpistole,
Reactions: platanos and xtatu

kerelenko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know, I just need the switch to let me enter hbmenu and use chdjor to downgrade. But it won't let me inject the fusse primary or hekate.
Because I think the CFW update is needed.
I'll have to wait
Oi don't use choidujournx to downgrade. That's a bad idea. Only use it on emunand with SX. Use Daybreak for Atmosphere. I would personally do not want to downgrade sysnand at all.

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oi don't use choidujournx to downgrade. That's a bad idea. Only use it on emunand with SX. Use Daybreak for Atmosphere. I would personally do not want to downgrade sysnand at all.
I have done it many times I have never had any problem and fast, before there was daybreak.
what if i do it with chdjor? does it cause any problem?

Reactions: crazy_p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we need a device where we can ask an assistant that can fit in our pockets too bad Samsung... +1