ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

faux_gnome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Are Kaito B allow the code to share here ?
It seems he didn't really approved it . If he did , the code wont be over protected now .

btw if anyone can get the codes , u could try to use the code in US\EU version .
Most of the code works cross region in previous game ( SMT V ) as long as the game version are same , I think it will work too this time .
Post automatically merged:

Did you manage to get the cheats?
Is the Hongkong version have eng sub and english dub ?
It's not that like. Due to people stealing his cheats and not crediting him, he now has all his cheats in a signed common ovl. So scums can't just copy paste the cheat and claim them as theirs. Also yes he posted that we are allowed to share it with credits in his post.
No HongKong version doesn't have it

Reactions: Tere Valentin

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dsrules ,then i managed to find the pointer for the lives(rest)following your and @TomSwitch's instructions and setting the highest range to FB0C,but i found the address with Edizon SE,added it to the bookmark and after a cheats,then with Breeze made the jumpback and searched for the pointer with MAIN ptr scan=0,works with both US/JPN versions of the game.
Most retro games are static in the emulated space. The pointer to the space may differ and not all have a chain from main. If this is the case a pointer creation code may be needed. Using jump back after one or two jump back a pointer would normally appear that by watching for code that access it you can find a code to hook a asm cheat to find this pointer

I made such code for Nintendo online SNES and GBA. If anyone interested I can post it

no, the file checks for the tid and bid, so it can not be use/test on a different tid
Changing these in hope that the cheat would work is not recommended but for those who want to do it I would guess isn’t hard. Just do binary search and hack, I doubt that he would harden it to stop you.

Last edited by TomSwitch,
Reactions: NeoGranzon

Redverd

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Are Kaito B allow the code to share here ?
It seems he didn't really approved it . If he did , the code wont be over protected now .

btw if anyone can get the codes , u could try to use the code in US\EU version .
Most of the code works cross region in previous game ( SMT V ) as long as the game version are same , I think it will work too this time .

Did you manage to get the cheats?
Is the Hongkong version have eng sub and english dub ?
It's already mentioned on the site that you can share but credit it to him.

Bobyg55

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It's not that like. Due to people stealing his cheats and not crediting him, he now has all his cheats in a signed common ovl. So scums can't just copy paste the cheat and claim them as theirs. Also yes he posted that we are allowed to share it with credits in his post.
No HongKong version doesn't have it

Yeah, that’s perfectly reasonable , I’m just sad cause i can’t use the code anymore , the link need an account to download and even if i managed to get it, I can’t extract the codes to try to use in other region .

faux_gnome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Yeah, that’s perfectly reasonable , I’m just sad cause i can’t use the code anymore , the link need an account to download and even if i managed to get it, I can’t extract the codes to try to use in other region .
If you want to use it I can get it for you that is not an issue. But extracting the cheats I can't help with

Bobyg55

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Most retro games are static in the emulated space. The pointer to the space may differ and not all have a chain from main. If this is the case a pointer creation code may be needed. Using jump back after one or two jump back a pointer would normally appear that by watching for code that access it you can find a code to hook a asm cheat to find this pointer

I made such code for Nintendo online SNES and GBA. If anyone interested I can post it

Changing these in hope that the cheat would work is not recommended but for those who want to do it I would guess isn’t hard. Just do binary search and hack, I doubt that he would harden it to stop you.

What tools do i need to extract the cheat codes ? How to do binary search and hack in .ovl file ? I would like to learn it but i dont have much knowledge with cheat making .

If you want to use it I can get it for you that is not an issue. But extracting the cheats I can't help with

Thanks for your kindness, can you pm me the files ? I will try to find a way to extract the files from here and google it

faux_gnome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
What tools do i need to extract the cheat codes ? How to do binary search and hack in .ovl file ? I would like to learn it but i dont have much knowledge with cheat making .

Thanks for your kindness, can you pm me the files ? I will try to find a way to extract the files from here and google it
Posting it here , so others can use it if needed. These are for
TID: 0100FD401AB0E000
BID: BF963CA291D09C51

Full credits to KaitoB for his time and efforts in making these cheats

Attachments

• switch金手指插件.zip
    482.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 真女神转生V 复仇 港版(必要文件).zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 17

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to do binary search and hack in .ovl file ? I would like to learn it but i dont have much knowledge with cheat making .
Binary search and hack is universal. Nothing to do with Switch specifically

Search, found, edit, save

There is nothing I can contribute about binary editing

Last edited by TomSwitch,

afifwstrz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Posting it here , so others can use it if needed. These are for
TID: 0100FD401AB0E000
BID: BF963CA291D09C51

Full credits to KaitoB for his time and efforts in making these cheats
KaitoB cheats, now requires a kind of "ticket" (.rtld) to use his cheats in his plugin.

kindren

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI V: Vengeance 1.0.0
TID: 010069C01AB82000
BID: 0EDF3C4A511458A6

Code:
[max money]
04000000 0189FC24 B9006269

[max money off]
04000000 0189FC24 B9006268

[max item]
04000000 01A4E6D0 52800C69
04000000 01A31C5C 52800C69

[max item off]
04000000 01A4E6D0 0B140129
04000000 01A31C5C 1A89B3E9

[max glory]
04000000 019DECBC B9008668
04010000 019DECBC 148CD791
04010000 03D14B00 18000068
04010000 03D14B04 B9008668
04010000 03D14B08 1773286E
04010000 03D14B0C 05F5E0FF

[max glory off]
04000000 019DECBC B9008668

EDIT: Add Max glory code.

Will post more if I manage to find more.

How to use:
[max money] buy something, exit the store and re-enter the store. Money should be max.
[max item], buy/sell item, item will be 99

Enjoy~
Add Max glory code.

afifwstrz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
And you would know I have included it if you had checked, but you didn't
ya, bc I don't play the game there is no need to download it again. Lastly use the KaitoB cheat to play Paper Mario 😂 .

btw, maybe Lulu5431/Eiffel2018 will make a US version of the cheat, if they have time.

DK00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
TID: 0100AE00096EA000
BID: 0C869F41B8B9175E (the only build I could find)
Version: Version 1.0.1

Can someone please help me either get the "max money" cheat for the above game & build? I found the cheat for BID
815A2C19D1767896 but I am unable to find that build for the life of me (being able to find that build would help me just as well), and I've tried using the "Cheat Engine" to try to find the money address myself for the past couple of hours but it just isn't working for me (maybe it just doesn't work properly with Ryujinx?)

Last edited by DK00,

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

@TomSwitch thank you so much for all the help you gave me,i found the cheats following your suggestions,all i need is the invincibility for Rocket Knight 2 to find and test.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    AncientBoi's minding his own business.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi is the one in the middle of that old grandpa photo
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meatspin is Kens desktop background lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes uremum didn't tell me about her transition and begged me to make it my background
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I couldn't hurt his or hers feelings
  • TechieSaru tempBOT:
    TechieSaru has joined the room.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Don't ask him where to get lemonade. ;)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psi fondles big red lemons to make lemonaides
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Always wanting my lemons he can't have them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Jeb stole bigonyas pants
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Jokes on you, I don't have any on.... "Cause I'm free.... Free ballin'"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Sounds like you and AncientBoi get along together TOO well.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thank God we are 20 states away from each tho. Kenny's almost neighbors with him.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I live in kc you dingus
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok still closer to him than me, perv boi
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not to mention you guys share the same last name.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought you were Mrs.bigboi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh twice divorced, I took my maiden name
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs. bigancientboi?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ms. now, We divorced.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd keep the Mrs. He's got more years on you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The end of this game, in the house, is like Texas chainsaw massacre house, is crazy. I just gotta find Chris n kill him.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: The end of this game, in the house, is like Texas chainsaw massacre house, is crazy. I just...