ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Phyon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yeah, looks like it.

since I just installed all the version of the game until this 1.1.4 plus DLC so I thought the cheats also need updates, since usually the other games also changed its BID when its updated to the newer version, so it also need new cheats too.
Seems like it was the DLC who indeed scrambled the codes, but i found them again with the DLC, i will post them here, see if they work now.

Iori stats 65K, inf items, money and skill points.

if your gonna search for the game code try using u16 or u32 or u64. = (greater >) or Less than <, main or the first choice, the value number of certain item quantity. Also don't use Ram on search it will take forever to search the code.

example: [u32, =. MAIN, 199] <- This is the example if your searching for max money...Items and such I have no luck finding.

In Sao Lycoris I found that out it keeps changing So even I found the code for money it changes after I use the code. So its a pain to find the codes your wanting it might ended endless of hours searching what code is your looking for. I tried 999 Atk it works but won't work on actual gameplay it display on status hub but won't work on actual fighting, tried the DEF, or Damage still doesn't apply. Its annoying to find codes for this game. Probably they created a code that changes even if you cheat keeps changing the code. Lucky the Max Shia I'd used work one time. Looking for specific code will take probably forever to find. Try the Money codes instead of the item and such...

Note: I used Edison SE for cheat searching. Also Breeze searching is crashing the game for unknown reason.
Usually i find the codes rather easily depending on the game, i'm working on Money, Coins and Souls for Pirate Warriors 4 1.8.0 and most of the values are static, they are on an adress and when you close and enter the game again they are on the same adress. Same with Fate Samurai Remnant since it's both from Omega Force.

And i usually search only U16 (2 bytes) or U32 (4 bytes) for decimal values, like those you mentioned, most of the time they are on HEAP but i can be on MAIN as well but for the ones that i did for myself it`s usually HEAP.

I'm a newbie, so i might be wrong and if i am i do ask that someone who knows better correct me, but the values that you mentioned that changed when you use the code seems to need to find the pointer for them to work all the time, since the adress doesn't look like a static one.

Attachments

• FBF410FC5DD41876.txt
    442 bytes · Views: 7
Last edited by Phyon,
Reactions: sanzo39

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your gonna search for the game code try using u16 or u32 or u64. = (greater >) or Less than <, main or the first choice, the value number of certain item quantity. Also don't use Ram on search it will take forever to search the code.

example: [u32, =. MAIN, 199] <- This is the example if your searching for max money...Items and such I have no luck finding.

In Sao Lycoris I found that out it keeps changing So even I found the code for money it changes after I use the code. So its a pain to find the codes your wanting it might ended endless of hours searching what code is your looking for. I tried 999 Atk it works but won't work on actual gameplay it display on status hub but won't work on actual fighting, tried the DEF, or Damage still doesn't apply. Its annoying to find codes for this game. Probably they created a code that changes even if you cheat keeps changing the code. Lucky the Max Shia I'd used work one time. Looking for specific code will take probably forever to find. Try the Money codes instead of the item and such...

Note: I used Edison SE for cheat searching. Also Breeze searching is crashing the game for unknown reason.
A few comments about your post.
1. Always quote the post you are replying to, there are 3051 pages of posts in this thread.
2. Searching for main should be exclusively for items you already know for certain is in main otherwise always search for ram. Heap is the bulk of the memory anyway so if you search heap might as well search ram. ( or suffer the consequence of missing out now and then, do not complain that you cannot find if you don't search ram )
3. Crash when you search is often due to you having sysmodule of the titan class in size ( for example tesla )

PS: Breeze is fast enough even if you start with 1 ( never start with 0, it would be very foolish to start with 0 because Nintendo clear the ram before it starts the game, 0 is all over the place )

Last edited by TomSwitch,

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TomSwitch
Noexes returns an error on the second search. Do you know what is the cause?

I'm using this version.
https://github.com/tomvita/Noexes/releases/tag/1.4.157
I think it is probably the problem that has been there for a long time, I am aware of some problem that comes up once in a while and I tried to see if I could find anything but didn't. For some game if I continue to search I would hit that problem and for others there was no problem. Is it something like that?

Would you like to try Breeze? I can support you with the best of my ability if you use Breeze.

https://github.com/tomvita/Breeze-Beta/releases/latest
https://gbatemp.net/threads/using-breezes-search-manager.631610/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pointer-searching-with-breeze.642045/

Last edited by TomSwitch,
Reactions: Jericoss

ZiT

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I think it is probably the problem that has been there for a long time, I am aware of some problem that comes up once in a while and I tried to see if I could find anything but didn't. For some game if I continue to search I would hit that problem and for others there was no problem. Is it something like that?

Would you like to try Breeze? I can support you with the best of my ability if you use Breeze.

https://github.com/tomvita/Breeze-Beta/releases/latest
https://gbatemp.net/threads/using-breezes-search-manager.631610/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pointer-searching-with-breeze.642045/
Specifically, when there are many search results, errors are more likely to occur. Searching for 00000000 within the same game results in an error, but searching for 42C8000 does not.

Create the code by changing the value of each address one by one. Can I do this with Breeze? Maybe it's time for me to learn ASM too.

Reactions: Jericoss

sanzo39

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Seems like it was the DLC who indeed scrambled the codes, but i found them again with the DLC, i will post them here, see if they work now.

Usually i find the codes rather easily depending on the game, i'm working on Money, Coins and Souls for Pirate Warriors 4 1.8.0 and most of the values are static, they are on an adress and when you close and enter the game again they are on the same adress. Same with Fate Samurai Remnant since it's both from Omega Force.

And i usually search only U16 (2 bytes) or U32 (4 bytes) for decimal values, like those you mentioned, most of the time they are on HEAP but i can be on MAIN as well but for the ones that i did for myself it`s usually HEAP.

I'm a newbie, so i might be wrong and if i am i do ask that someone who knows better correct me, but the values that you mentioned that changed when you use the code seems to need to find the pointer for them to work all the time, since the adress doesn't look like a static one.
I see, alright let me test the new codes for fate samurai phantasm 1.1.4 + DLC later.

Reactions: Phyon

ZiT

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
if you want to get out of it keep on trying, hp only work in battle out world map is not exist. Nothing to base on to looking into its memory....
incompletion...

Post automatically merged:

so-so

Last edited by ZiT,

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Specifically, when there are many search results, errors are more likely to occur. Searching for 00000000 within the same game results in an error, but searching for 42C8000 does not.

Create the code by changing the value of each address one by one. Can I do this with Breeze? Maybe it's time for me to learn ASM too.
2024040722440700-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg

What I call candidates are the search results.
There are two buttons that operates on candidates, inc1000 would increment by one in successive candidate starting with a value of your choice, Set1000 will set all the candidates to a certain value of your choice. ( up to 1000 entries, I think 1000 is an amount more than we want to start hacking ).
Revert1000 is use to undo changes.
Freeze100 and Unfreeze100 I often use for moon jump search, again I think 100 is way more that we should freeze at one time.

If you are looking for making cheats I have some short cuts.
2024040722541200-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg

Add loop and load register these are just a little bit of convenience to save some typing

I can customize Breeze for you. I think input from you would greatly enhance the capability of Breeze.

sanzo39

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

alright, tested the new codes and all of it worked perfectly.

Thank you very much good sir, now is the time to finish the Waxing Moon Ritual.

Reactions: Phyon

Phyon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
alright, tested the new codes and all of it worked perfectly.

Thank you very much good sir, now is the time to finish the Waxing Moon Ritual.
I'm glad they worked out now and sorry for the inconvenience with the other cheats. I hope you've fun during the game now.

Reactions: WiduraGoez

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
@TomSwitch, had some misinfo about the Crosscode hp
it doesn't changes from decimal to double on hit, instead decimal becomes double when hp is over 255 then back to decimal when hp is 255 or less

nongcreamzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

can you find skill no cool down? for oppw4 1.8.0

Phyon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
can you find skill no cool down? for oppw4 1.8.0
I tried and did find one of the adresses for one of the skills but i would have to acess the code directly to modify the cooldown for all of them, my console can't hold breeze very well and atmosphere doesn't even load when i tried installing gen 2 on it so i can't do a breakpoint to know what writes the code and then modify it, if there is a way to do that with Edizon SE i could try but i don't know if there is and much less how to do it since as i said i'm a newbie at making cheat codes.

But what i can say is to use concentration in your character build, it makes you get all your skills in a combo or less when the skill is level 5, i'm working on the coins in the game and can get my skills in story mode in 2 combos and concentration is still level 2 on my save file. With the souls and coins you can get this skill at level 5 in no time, and it's the reason i'm not working on no skill cooldown code.

wiitendo84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I haven't found any cheats for this version of South Park Stick of Truth.
TID: 010095300B6A4000
BID: BB789D7392B165F5

[Infinite Health Player On]
040F0000 00148550 D503201F

[Infinite Health Player Off]
040F0000 00148550 682A00BD

If someone other than me can check this out to see if it works for their build. I'm working on Infinite PP and Infinite Money as well.

ranma99vn

Trophies
XP
Country
incompletion...

View attachment 430374
Post automatically merged:

so-so
View attachment 430382
How did u get search for speed? Normally speed will stay at 1 float near the jump and xyz position, other wise if search for changing speed is game speed will make everything speed up
And what to look for no clip? What value is it start not hit the wall or when it hit the wall?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus