Request:Rune Factory 5 Cheats
ID:01002F7013224000
The codes that are there do not work for me, I suppose that because I have the DLC and the updates installed
Request:Rune Factory 5 Cheats
ID:01002F7013224000
The codes that are there do not work for me, I suppose that because I have the DLC and the updates installed
okay......i got rdr 1.0.2 code. I really hate the original author's behavior of encrypting the cheat code!!!
someone can be remake it to unencrypted type?
maybe like "zmixa" re-makes 1.0.1 code?
{荒野大镖客 救赎 v1.0.2 by-怪盗B}
you hate? excuse me? he can do whatever he wants with his cheats, dont use them! you pirate the game, you dont own a switch console and come here entitled to have the cheats to work for Switch PC emulator
Be Greatful the Author shared the cheats, he doesnt like PC Emulator Cheat beggars harassing him for cheats to work, he made his cheats only work for the console
....I'm sorry, can you repeat that to the original author's face and then.....maybe, just maybe...we don't get any more codes because of your "I want to play a game on pc with cheats, but the cheats don't work. Make them work". Or, better yet, learn how they work, so you can make them work, and here the important part, ON YOUR OWN, as I have done in the past with the console codes or when people tell me codes don't work and I can trace them.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
To celebrate its 25th anniversary, XBOX has launched pre-orders for the XBOX 25th Anniversary Collection. For the occasion, the trailer below was aired.
This...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...