ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

astarix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
thank you for the feedback, indeed one of the activate codes conflicts with the launch of the cutscene which triggers at 50% life

capocopa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sorry for the ot but anyone know how to leave from underground in zelda? if i point to a shrine in the map, teleport option is not showing.. tried also to load the game without cheats.. i can't teleport at all in any point.. so i don't know how to leave underground.. i'm playing on console and not emulator

rainbowkittypaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sorry for the ot but anyone know how to leave from underground in zelda? if i point to a shrine in the map, teleport option is not showing.. tried also to load the game without cheats.. i can't teleport at all in any point.. so i don't know how to leave underground.. i'm playing on console and not emulator
Go to the stone podium next to Koto Lightroot or back to the entrance and use ascend.

kirbydaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi everyone, does anyone know a workaround fix to unlock more save slots for TOTK?

I only got 1 manual save slot. This feels like playing in Master Mode BOTW :(

DariusEvans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
???

I was just answering the guy as I had the same issue, I don't see the problem here, it's still related to codes
yeah sorry my bad
Post automatically merged:

???

I was just answering the guy as I had the same issue, I don't see the problem here, it's still related to codes
do you know whitch cheat caused it ? same issu though it was a in game thing to do

Last edited by DariusEvans,

kerelenko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

unkngod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmao so many of you guys need cheat for stupidest reason. The cheats provided for Zelda are sufficient but some of you guys just can’t even crack a simple code. Or use your head to be able to solve something. Like holy shit. Play the game. Wait and request it. Don’t say “I need this…” or start asking dumb ass questions that you know doesn’t need to be asked. This is for codes. Not walkthroughs and shit.

And I say that because when Pokémon came out. Y’all wanted this fucking place to fix the broken shit and also be able to help when you could get a simple thing that isn’t that important by doing some more missions or progressing.

Reactions: mefistos

henree21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmao so many of you guys need cheat for stupidest reason. The cheats provided for Zelda are sufficient but some of you guys just can’t even crack a simple code. Or use your head to be able to solve something. Like holy shit. Play the game. Wait and request it. Don’t say “I need this…” or start asking dumb ass questions that you know doesn’t need to be asked. This is for codes. Not walkthroughs and shit.

And I say that because when Pokémon came out. Y’all wanted this fucking place to fix the broken shit and also be able to help when you could get a simple thing that isn’t that important by doing some more missions or progressing.
Preach Brother...

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: NotEric

popmarcos

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
guys i really need a no corruption cheat for totk undergound area
you can cook some anti-gloom food, just use the dark clumps (get it from underground OR trade for poes on the stone right under Purrah) and cook with some meat or whatever.
You can also cook any food that gives you lots of hearts, and with the cooking cheat you have infinite hearts even with gloom taking them out.

Franseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you can cook some anti-gloom food, just use the dark clumps (get it from underground OR trade for poes on the stone right under Purrah) and cook with some meat or whatever.
You can also cook any food that gives you lots of hearts, and with the cooking cheat you have infinite hearts even with gloom taking them out.
ty for the suggestions

Reactions: popmarcos

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 368623
Until a better fly is available you can fly if the ceiling is high enough.
Jump(X) until you are high enough, hold hover(ZL) then dive (R)
later in the game when you reach Hyrule Feld by diving from above, they give you the Glider which activates by pressing X button, it has the same controls as free fall animation (like your video) Glider cannot be disabled once aquired

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    QuarterCut @ QuarterCut: my reaction to such information +1