ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

GajeelRedfox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
are you on base version? i believe Eiffel made some codes for an update of that game....
based off of this (and because i cant read SD건담 지 제네레이션 제네시스, but this is what the tid pulled up)
https://tinfoil.io/Title/0100CEE0140CE000
Yeah the game is Korean release but it's the only one that have korean and english, the update until now is the 1.0.1 and it's lovely with lot of stories from U.C. universal century timeline (fistr grandaddy Gundam etc.) and i'm if you could help to find those codes it will be *AWESOME* !!

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I use ++ or -- when i know the values still the same i do a SAME as that normally narrows down the search more than ++ or -- dont do a unknown then a different, takes ages and you get billions of results
👌 @Jasonclarke1986 thanks for reply,for example if you want to find infinite energy in a game like Ultra Street Fighter or others games who have the energy bar,you advise me not to search unknow but to do the search ++ or -- if i understand correctly.

Jasonclarke1986

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
👌 @Jasonclarke1986 thanks for reply,for example if you want to find infinite energy in a game like Ultra Street Fighter or others games who have the energy bar,you advise me not to search unknow but to do the search ++ or -- if i understand correctly.
You would need to do unknown first then get hit do -- try to pass a few seconds where you dont get it and search same, then everytime your hit search -- untill your down to 20ish possibilities then i would freeze 4 at a time get hit see if it goes down and trail and error it. Then when you get the location pointer search it get a working pointer find out the 100% hp value and theres your code

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You would need to do unknown first then get hit do -- try to pass a few seconds where you dont get it and search same, then everytime your hit search -- untill your down to 20ish possibilities then i would freeze 4 at a time get hit see if it goes down and trail and error it. Then when you get the location pointer search it get a working pointer find out the 100% hp value and theres your code
Thank you so much @Jasonclarke1986 ,last question:with unknow what should i use u8,u16,u32 or s8,s16,s32?

Jasonclarke1986

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you so much @Jasonclarke1986 ,last question:with unknow what should i use u8,u16,u32 or s8,s16,s32?
I use u32 then when it gets down to final results i check the f32 value by holding ZL and pressing R to change shown value on the result

Last edited by Jasonclarke1986,
Reactions: NeoGranzon

boroxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Request cheats for
shin megami tensei 3 nocturne ver update 1.03
TID: 01003B0012DC2000
BID: F8098979DBC7F34E

at least the cheat have max money in it or maybe make previous cheat compatible with latest update (1.03).
thanks in advanced.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof