sorry that I don"t know how to use the save editor
thanks a lot

NEROoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Cuphead works fine on sxos 2.6.2 firm 7.0.1.. Base and update works fine.. Use julenontheroad nsc builder to repack and bypass req firm

Mobius_One

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Okay can someone help me gather the tools this cheaters use to make codes and please dont say its on SXOS cheat engine
as they can search for pointers. Ill try to find my cheats on my own if no one is willing to help me get codes for Implosion ahaha

TrunksSSJ23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's not much but will make the game easier
Cuphead v1.2.2 Codes

edit::

Kamiko v1.0.0 Codes

try this Yet Another Zombie Defense...
Yet Another Zombie Defense HD v1.1.0
Thanks for the Cuphead codes bro. Do you have any for max coins? Also, how did you link these as I can't find them on the site under Nintendo Switch - all regions. I see that you submitted them, so do they have to go through an approval process before becoming publicly viewable on the site?

Reactions: Supreme23

JAMVisuals

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a code for the coins please?
Sorry I don't have a code for coins. I used SX OS to find the address for the coins in my game and changed it. It took 5 or 6 searches to find the correct value.

What I did was:

Complete the tutorial and got 1 coin and searched for that value which was "1"
Talked to the guy on the bridge and got 3 more coins and searched for the new coin value which was "4"
Went into the emporium and bought a 3 coin item and then searched for the new coin value which was "1"
Played the first run and gun mission and got 4 more coins and searched for the new coin value which was "5"
Went back to the emporium and bought a 4 coin item and then searched for the new coin value which was "1"

After all of this LOL I finally got it narrowed down to 3 potential values and found the right address to change the amount of coins in game.

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for the Cuphead codes bro. Do you have any for max coins? Also, how did you link these as I can't find them on the site under Nintendo Switch - all regions. I see that you submitted them, so do they have to go through an approval process before becoming publicly viewable on the site?
yep, they have to go through an approval process - and no I didn't searched for coins.

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sorry I don't have a code for coins. I used SX OS to find the address for the coins in my game and changed it. It took 5 or 6 searches to find the correct value.

What I did was:

Complete the tutorial and got 1 coin and searched for that value which was "1"
Talked to the guy on the bridge and got 3 more coins and searched for the new coin value which was "4"
Went into the emporium and bought a 3 coin item and then searched for the new coin value which was "1"
Played the first run and gun mission and got 4 more coins and searched for the new coin value which was "5"
Went back to the emporium and bought a 4 coin item and then searched for the new coin value which was "1"

After all of this LOL I finally got it narrowed down to 3 potential values and found the right address to change the amount of coins in game.
CAn you tell wich the amount of coins that you put , did it let you put 99 coins ? 999 coins ? 99999 coins ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1