Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by matias3ds, Oct 8, 2018.

1. JAMVisuals

JAMVisuals Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2019
    United States
    Someone just answered the question, but the same thing happened to me. Apparently there is a max coin check in place. You don't have to close the game if you exceed the limit, you just have to change the coin value to something like 40 as the previous poster said and then you can move again.

Supreme23 likes this.
  2. Asunix666

Asunix666 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2018
    Romania
    Seriously?!?!

ultimatepump and toto621 like this.
  3. JAMVisuals

JAMVisuals Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2019
    United States
    I second this. Apparently ALL unlocks are going to be locked behind connecting to their servers which the game has an always on connection required to unlock anything. I don't know how to find offsets, but I copied the 2 save files onto my pc. and one of them is only 1kb and has decoded text about an announcer voice.

Last edited by JAMVisuals, Apr 20, 2019
    toto621 and silvershadow like this.
  4. Tere Valentin

Tere Valentin GBAtemp Fan

Nov 21, 2015
    United States
    ._. Seriously? Its locked behind the online wall? Nice way to screw up a good game like MK11 -_- I truly hope we can mod our saves to give us the unlockables.

5. JAMVisuals

JAMVisuals Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2019
    United States
    Yep without connecting to their servers, you do not have access to Towers of Time, Klassic Towers unlocks/endings (you can play this mode without going online, but the game tells you no unlocks will be given and no saving), or the Krypt. All unlockables should be in the game as you can view them and they are just locked so hopefully we can edit and just unlock them. Wish I knew where to start because even the story unlocks are locked behind their servers.

6. ianchriss

ianchriss Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2017
    Mexico
    One question, I'm using tthis save, but when you get to the temple of the Magus sisters, the game freezes, can you help me with this? :( I have now 20hrs playing

7. JAMVisuals

JAMVisuals Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2019
    United States
    Well a new 1.0.2 update has been released for MK11 and now the game is basically letting you know unless you connect to their servers you will unlock nothing. Even going to the customize menu tells you that any changes will be temporary until you connect to their servers.

8. ThanhVu

ThanhVu Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2019
    United States
    Can someone create a cheatcode which is x2 or x3 exp and Gil for Final Fantasy X ? Or if i can find somewhere, can someone take me there ?

9. dsrules

dsrules GBAtemp Guru

Sep 20, 2005
    does that means a savefile with everything unlocked is out of the question?

10. JAMVisuals

JAMVisuals Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2019
    United States
    No idea. I remember people were having issues with some game called Trials Rising and I believe it had something like this game where you had to go online to unlock items and it caused problems. I think somebody was eventually able to figure something out though in this thread if I am not mistaken. If I knew where to look I would check for myself, but I have opened a save file in HxD and have no idea where to start LOL.

Edit looking at how many things are locked per character and it seems like it will take quite a bit of time for someone to figure out. Each character has like 90 gears items, 70+ cosmetic items, not to include announcer voices which are apparently in the game and locked behind the tutorial missions and whatever else may be unknown.

toto621 and matias3ds like this.
  11. ZeroSpec

ZeroSpec Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2019
    United States
    Anyone willing to drop off crafting mats or some kind of experience item/primals for an unmodded switch user on Diablo 3 seasons?

Dx-Ren likes this.
  12. 133mhz

133mhz Member

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2018
    Philippines
    any update for DMFD 2.0? thanks

13. sl3ge

sl3ge Member

Newcomer
    Aug 30, 2018
    Malaysia
    Hi guys,
    any cheat for cuphead infinite life?
    no damage is abit boring.
    Thanks

14. Tere Valentin

Tere Valentin GBAtemp Fan

Nov 21, 2015
    United States
    Theres a save editor. Use the search bar.

Use the search bar or check the last 3 pages.

It's still possible, we just have to wait and see if a savefile; with everything unlocked; can be shared with everyone else.

toto621 likes this.
  15. jslpfasc2

jslpfasc2 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2019
    France
    I saw that but I dunno how it works... I tried and it turned my FFX-2 NSP file corrupted. Any tuto or something? How could I get my save on my SD card? Sorry I'm a newbie ahah

Thanks mates

16. toto621

toto621 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2015
    Belgium
    A save Editor is not for nsp file, export your save using Checkpoint homebrew then use the exported save with the editor (make a backup first) and finally import your save back with Checkpoint and load your game.

Last edited by toto621, Apr 20, 2019
  17. SkittleDash

SkittleDash Loading...

GBAtemp Patron
    SkittleDash is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 21, 2015
    Japan
    Planeptune
    Is there anything for Fate/EXTELLA Link?

MasterJ360 likes this.
  18. Mobius_One

Mobius_One Member

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2018
    Philippines
    can anyone please make some codes for Implosion pretty please?

19. lil-mav

lil-mav Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2019
    France
    Hey Guys
    Someone have cheat code for FFX or a save witch max Gils?
    The save editor doesn't work with macbook :(

20. Stoned

Stoned GBAtemp Addict

Mar 26, 2014
    Germany
    Send me your save. I can edit it for you.