ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Yeah, I thought about holding L, but wouldn't that also Disable Loading any Cheat Files to where you can not Load them until running it again?
That shouldn't be a Problem, it's the same as when you used noexs and later on disconnect it,
you should be able to use Edizon without re starting the Game.

livinitwarrior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@crazy_p - Unfortunately, I try doing that, and the Cheats are still on when running a Game, and there are no Toggles File in the Directory of whatever Game in Question. So that is why I mentioned about once the Game starts. I mean right when it gets past the Logos after Selecting the Game. Only way to do it in my case. Little extra to do, but it gets the Job done :D
Once you disable all the cheats in breeze, press + to save that version to the file, and then reboot. I've had to do that every once in while, especially if you have the Breeze Overlay (they don't always sync)

Reactions: crazy_p

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once you disable all the cheats in breeze, press + to save that version to the file, and then reboot. I've had to do that every once in while, especially if you have the Breeze Overlay (they don't always sync)
Cant seem to use Overlays sometimes In-Game. Will crash the whole System for some reason, and I use the latest

insec404

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When it starts up, Press the Home Button, go to Album, find Breeze, or if you can use it, EdiZon. Disable ALL Cheats. Go back to the Game. If it still Crashes, Uninstall the Game, Delete the Save, and Reinstall the Game again, using Files from the same source you got the Update from. Check again
thanks I have uninstalled an reinstalled a lot but it crashes so fast and it crashes before i can even hit home to go to ediZon

Reactions: Smoker1

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the overlay hasn't been updated in a while. Might be because of the new atmosphere and firmware 13? I find it happens when the desynchrony btw the app and overlay... @TomSwitch ?
I am just a user of the overlay system, I don't use it that often except when I was developing zing. I have used it with the latest HOS/ATM and it seems fine. With some game you can't use overlay and edizon se at the same time. Choose which one you want to use. To use overlay no action needed. To use edizon se disable tesla or Switch will eventually crash with a need to hold power button to recover. I suspect there is not enough memory for the three to coexist (some specific game, tesla, edizon se). Other sysmodule can also cause the problem, just need enough of them, tesla is a heavy weight sysmodule.

Last edited by TomSwitch,
Reactions: livinitwarrior

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks I have uninstalled an reinstalled a lot but it crashes so fast and it crashes before i can even hit home to go to ediZon
What @TomSwitch said. Might be the only way to get it to work, unless you are not on a Required Firmware, or have the SigPatches. Found that happened with a Update for Doom Eternal. Had to Update, or it would have a Black Screen, or would just Crash on me.

Reactions: crazy_p

Eiffel2018

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Disco Elysium - The Final Cut v1.0.1 (v65536)
TID=01006C5015E84000
BID=8CD5ADBF3BBF1D5D
df5237749af09dda942147e22f49a0118b98fa7b5081cf53b31e1bd6530e7a23.jpg

[Custom Charater Maxout Attributes]
040E0000 02E607F0 528000A0

[100% Success in Chance Dialog]
080E0000 01771070 D65F03C0 52800020
080E0000 01A99110 D65F03C0 52800020

[No Damage to Endurance (Health)]
040E0000 019D7B00 D65F03C0

[No Damage to Volition (Morale)]
040E0000 019D7950 D65F03C0

[Pass all White Check]
040E0000 0170E59C 52800020

[Created by Eiffel2018]

insec404

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What @TomSwitch said. Might be the only way to get it to work, unless you are not on a Required Firmware, or have the SigPatches. Found that happened with a Update for Doom Eternal. Had to Update, or it would have a Black Screen, or would just Crash on me.
ah okay thanks I'm on Atmo 1.1.1 and i have sigpatch updater so i am sure they are updated unless there's some you need to download i do have edizon SE and edizon so maybe delete edizon SE will help ? I also have a few other sys modules

Reactions: Smoker1

insec404

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am just a user of the overlay system, I don't use it that often except when I was developing zing. I have used it with the latest HOS/ATM and it seems fine. With some game you can't use overlay and edizon se at the same time. Choose which one you want to use. To use overlay no action needed. To use edizon se disable tesla or Switch will eventually crash with a need to hold power button to recover. I suspect there is not enough memory for the three to coexist (some specific game, tesla, edizon se). Other sysmodule can also cause the problem, just need enough of them, tesla is a heavy weight sysmodule.
I will try what you suggested thanks

Delirious17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Metroid Dread, It seems that having emmi invincible interferes with morph bomb ball blasters. Like when you get the morph bomb and if you have emmi invincible on, the morph bomb ball blaster will not launch you.

Reactions: henree21

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah okay thanks I'm on Atmo 1.1.1 and i have sigpatch updater so i am sure they are updated unless there's some you need to download i do have edizon SE and edizon so maybe delete edizon SE will help ? I also have a few other sys modules
No, deleting edizon se only give you more space on your sd card. An applet just take up sd card space until you launch it

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Metroid Dread, It seems that having emmi invincible interferes with morph bomb ball blasters. Like when you get the morph bomb and if you have emmi invincible on, the morph bomb ball blaster will not launch you.
Running from emmi and get killed a few times is an essential part of the Metroid Dread experience. That is supposed to be the "Dread" in Metroid Dread :)

roguefan99

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Running from emmi and get killed a few times is an essential part of the Metroid Dread experience. That is supposed to be the "Dread" in Metroid Dread :)
It's part of the puzzle of Metroid. Finding a stretch long enough to make enough shots to take it down and find an escape route if needed.

insec404

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, deleting edizon se only give you more space on your sd card. An applet just take up sd card space until you launch it
okay i took out overlays, deleted and reinstalled the game and update.. the game works fine before the update but once i install update file 1.3.3 it crashes everytime.. anyone have a save file 1.3.3 for pokken tournament dx that won't crash ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass