ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, so as i was playing "Nights of Azure 2" and it came to my attention that the cutscenes and my codes dont play well together. so for the Health and magic codes im putting a key activator on them....
Oh, and for those of you player with low levels, wish you could fully explore without the nagging time limit? well, i couldnt, but i also couldnt freeze it either....so i extended to 99:59 or 99 Minutes and 59 Seconds. so now, you have a full hour and half to explore the section you're in.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/page-1042#post-8981791

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the item cheats for ACNH don't work for me :/ do the items spawn in the normal inventory or in the storage?
They don't spawn anywhere, its a replacer. You have to put something in the first slot and the cheat will change that item. Sometimes it doesn't work right away, so pick it up and drop it back down.

Ishzark

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They don't spawn anywhere, its a replacer. You have to put something in the first slot and the cheat will change that item. Sometimes it doesn't work right away, so pick it up and drop it back down.
okay so then they don't work

I put the ore at the first slot in my inventory, activated the item x30 cheat slot 1, nothing happened

I put them on the ground, grabbed it again, nothing changed either

thuggothic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Does it matter what profile the game is played on?

My daughter plays on her account and I play on mine, same switch

Shrinefox

Persona Modder
Trophies
Website
shrinefox.com
XP
Country
United States
@ZiT Any chance you could update this and the walk through walls code for version 1.1.0? (BID B0D6D16556B61BF5)

There's another code for walking through walls that uses L + Y but there's no way to toggle it off and it doesn't allow you to interact with anything after using it, so you have to shut the game off. Yours is better.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay so then they don't work

I put the ore at the first slot in my inventory, activated the item x30 cheat slot 1, nothing happened

I put them on the ground, grabbed it again, nothing changed either
Just hold A over it in the menu to pick it up and then let go. Also, you can't use a code that stacks it higher than normally possible. So only x10 for things like fruit, x30 for wood etc. Make sure what you're trying to do is the right quantity.

Reactions: thuggothic

Ishzark

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just hold A over it in the menu to pick it up and then let go. Also, you can't use a code that stacks it higher than normally possible. So only x10 for things like fruit, x30 for wood etc. Make sure what you're trying to do is the right quantity.
nope, doesn't work

maybe my code is the wrong one - gotta check that

patjenova

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@ZiT Any chance you could update this and the walk through walls code for version 1.1.0? (BID B0D6D16556B61BF5)

There's another code for walking through walls that uses L + Y but there's no way to toggle it off and it doesn't allow you to interact with anything after using it, so you have to shut the game off. Yours is better.
These work:
[01# Speed Up (Press B)]
04000000 00E7BD50 1E2E1001
04000000 00E7BD50 1E221001
[02# Walk through Walls (Hold L)]
04000000 00E0C700 B9530814
04000000 00E0C700 12800014

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

anyone find all the item ids yet as a lot are still missing in ACNH. Just wondering so I don't waste time trying to get them all myself.
what do you miss? Some items need special attention. Like message in a bottle is a value and the items in this bottle is also an item.
Same with DIY cards And Bridge replacements

Woopox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you miss? Some items need special attention. Like message in a bottle is a value and the items in this bottle is also an item.
Same with DIY cards And Bridge replacements

The IDs for clothing items haven't been found yet, as far as I know. I'm personally waiting for those lol.

patjenova

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here is my items list for animal crossing. If someone is willing to finish it be my guest

Attachments

• Animal Crossing items.rar
    157.5 KB · Views: 191

iMaxed0ut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running Atmos with Edizon to do cheats. I downloaded these cheats to use with Edizon but when I go to launch Edizon and click the cheats button Edizon crashes. Can anyone help me figure out to how get AC cheats working? I use Atmos on 10.5, AC is on 1.1.0. Any help is appreciate!

Edit: noticed I’m using Patjenova’s cheats and they are here in this thread!

if there is a better cheat engine than Edizon ad someone is willing to teach me how to use it or link a walk through I can read/watch/follow that would be useful too!

Last edited by iMaxed0ut,

CameronCataclysm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was useless help. Keep your sarcastic crap to yourself.

I asked to fix codes that have been published and obviously not tested.

Now you pissed me off, there are more requests on here IGNORED then anything. They get passed over and no one gives 2 shots.

Don't you think if I could make my own codes I would?

This place USED to be the best as far as content and helping people. Now people are chastised for asking for help the hasn't been addressed in weeks.
Not to beat a dead horse but he gave you the best answer possible. He is also one of the most active hex editors on this thread. He has gave more to the community than you could even comprehend. We are literally talking thousands of hours of he has provided to more people than you can count. Rethink how you translate information because boy oh boy did you OVER SHOOT.

Running Atmos with Edizon to do cheats. I downloaded these cheats to use with Edizon but when I go to launch Edizon and click the cheats button Edizon crashes. Can anyone help me figure out to how get AC cheats working? I use Atmos on 10.5, AC is on 1.1.0. Any help is appreciate!

Edit: noticed I’m using Patjenova’s cheats and they are here in this thread!

if there is a better cheat engine than Edizon ad someone is willing to teach me how to use it or link a walk through I can read/watch/follow that would be useful too!
Search and download Tesla Overlay on this site. Then move your TID folder with the cheats, into Atmosphere>Contents. It will allow you to use the cheats without opening Edizon. No crash. For anyone else, please review prior pages on this thread because all of your questions have already been answered. I love helping but I had to learn by skimming through pages. As you should too! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...