Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Avoid creating cheat Request Topic​

Request cheats are made in :​

cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request-general​


This group provides cheat code authors to post works, share experience, learn and exchange

This group also provides cracking game players to get the latest and most complete cheats, and assist in testing

Since GBATemp is the most famous place in the industry, we hope to improve the content quality of this group

The main contents of this group include:
1. Publish personal originals.
2. Improve the quality of secondary creation (including version updates, repairs, and enhancements)
3. Request to create game cheats
4. Tutorial sharing on developing game cheat codes

For technical exchanges, sharing the code of others must attach the URL of the webpage published by the original author (do not copy the complete code)

Although the content of this group is very precious, it is provided for free, and it is not allowed to reprint it to commercial places or paid membership websites for profit.
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request GENERAL

  • Thread starter Thread starter matias3ds
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 300,379
  • Replies Replies 3,339
  • Likes Likes 85
View attachment 456967
Look at the game briefly, standard lazy hack, maybe in place hack is possible if a bit more analysis is done
So in general, I don't understand that with the cheats yet so well. I can only make infinite money in almost every game. With the other things, I don't know that.
Post automatically merged:

I would also be very grateful if you would just provide me with the cheats.
Post automatically merged:

I would also be very grateful if you would just provide me with the cheats.
 
So in general, I don't understand that with the cheats yet so well. I can only make infinite money in almost every game. With the other things, I don't know that.
Post automatically merged:

I would also be very grateful if you would just provide me with the cheats.
Post automatically merged:

I would also be very grateful if you would just provide me with the cheats.
If I post a screen shot that means I made some code and github is where you go look for it

Members-only download
This download link is for members of the Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download group. Join the group to see it. It's free.

Post automatically merged:

2024091007080900-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg
Simplified
 
Last edited by TomSwitch,
  • Like
Reactions: WiduraGoez
So I decided to just record a video for you to show why I asked for the cheat and how I keep having problems with this. Sometimes, incredibly rarely, I can do exactly what you did in the video and it'll work. It's worked like twice. 99% of the time, I wind up with DBL: and I can't edit that number. It either completely glitches out the money giving insane numbers with e14 or adds like 0.000000000000004 or something.

So it's not just laziness, it's the fact that most of the time I can't even actually edit the money. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong here but as far as I can tell I'm following what you did and this is what I get.

Sorry for the phone recording but I don't have anyway to record directly off the switch.


[address]u32 dbl:3
you need to expand the menu and change the data type to [address]dbl dbl:3 before you could edit the value as dbl
 
I have cheat request for Afterimage v1.2.1

Please update the cheat codes for this game.

Thanks!
 
I have cheat request for Afterimage v1.2.1

Please update the cheat codes for this game.

Thanks!
What you need to update the cheats yourself is available here at gbatemp, just do some searching and reading then do some work to get what you want

Or downgrade to a version that you can get ready made cheats
 
Last edited by TomSwitch,
Are there any working cheats for The Lost Crown 1.3.1 [CB97F4585D9B75C5]? I have tried the cheats from cheatslips but they don't work.
I have tried the cheats from cheatslips but they don't work.
cheatslips
There's your problem. Cheatslips codes are never tested, and most of the time the cheats are actually STOLEN (claimed to be made by them when it wasn't), and (often purposely) listed for the wrong BID. It's a real problem, and the owners of cheatslips are doing next to nothing about it. The correct thing to do would be to have new members verify that they are experienced code creators by linking to a site (like GameHacking.org or GBAtemp) and putting in their status that it is them that requested to be approved, and having a review team (thoroughly) verify that it is them. They would need to delete their entire user database and all created codes and start fresh, but this will completely stop the toxic behavior and encourage actual cheat code creators to post on the site. Currently, nobody should be using cheatslips whatsoever, because it is a complete mess.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sysuah
I have a request for a Animal Crossing: New Horizons cheat

ID: 01006F8002326000
Build: 15765149DF53BA41

Being able to put/place any item on the island/inventory, it would help out a ton due to the game inaccessibility to most itens, thanks!! :bow:
 
Last edited by Teeladr,
  • Like
Reactions: Teeladr
Hey sorry but i can‘t find Cheats For kingdom Come deliverance
BID:
0100650018FE0000

986DE0C924572A95

Could someone help me please?
 
Currently looking for a cheat and I couldn’t find this anywhere
STAR OCEAN THE SECOND STORY R (US Version v 1.1.0)
Title 010065301A2E0000
BID D214BA64D902AEDA
 
I am looking for

Cheat Request - Potion Permit Complete Edition

TID: 0100CDC01E300000
BID: DA182E72647829E5

I know that there are cheats for the old version but they dont work for this one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoreMarqs
requesting xenoblade chronicles 2 v.2.1.0 cheat
TID : 0100E95004038000
BID : F77F1559371C0EC6

THX...
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
matias3ds
Members:
86412
Threads:
7849
Messages:
42488
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News