Hacking Cheapest Gateway 3DS

Vancoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just noticed the new stocks arrive at www.gateway-3ds-buy.com, here is the notice from their site:
============
  • Stock Notice: Gateway 3DS Stocks arrive Just Now.
    All Pre-orders will ship out today. Now, only have stocks in our Singapore Warehouse, and will be in USA warehouse in one week. USA Customers can pre-order Now.
    Limited stocks, when this batch stocks sold out, it will be shortage again. - 2014/07/25
    ================
But they don't says any changes between new and old gateway, maybe there is no changes, just a normally shortage.

eachmall2014

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.eachmall.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
I am so happy to tell you that Eachmall 6 Anniversary is Coming, it is a good chance for you to get what you need ,may be spend no money , maybe get the cheapest gateway 3ds that you want.You can get more info from shoptemp。net. You know, you must get a surprise!

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am so happy to tell you that Eachmall 6 Anniversary is Coming, it is a good chance for you to get what you need ,may be spend no money , maybe get the cheapest gateway 3ds that you want.You can get more info from shoptemp。net. You know, you must get a surprise!

p.s. If you order the surprise to be delivered to the UK, it will take 2-4 months and even then may not arrive at all, the surprise is Eachmalls patented POSTAGE ROULETTE!

Reactions: hippy dave

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

gateway is not included in the sale. even the day where theres a 15% off sale I doubt it will work with gateway since they list it as a special item.

p.s. If you order the surprise to be delivered to the UK, it will take 2-4 months and even then may not arrive at all, the surprise is Eachmalls patented POSTAGE ROULETTE!

free shipping is economy china post which might be the worst and slowest mail system on earth. I think if you pay for the cheap shipping(about $4) they use hong kong post which ive heard is much better.

Reactions: eachmall2014

noki@

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone here used http://www.buygateway3ds.com/ I saw some earlier messages in here stating that they were ok, but I am getting a bit concerned as it states its in stock, but they still have to ship it... and no one answers my emails.... I guess I just have to wait a little while longer...

Hey all
Just thought it would be fair if I updated this, I got several emails from the company at last.... saying that the item has being shipped, and I should get it on Tuesday... So hopefully I will get my Gateway soon and just didn't waste £54....
Now the waiting game lol

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
there is another one on there atm for £45, which is still cheap in the UK, but yes, i got very lucky, which i'm quite happy about after Eachmall fucked me over!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
must of been someone who bought it and had a updated console or something and just wanted to shift it, but £25 is a very good price, £45 is ok i suppose considering it would be sent from uk

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did get a surprise after all! Exactly two months after I ordered, I got a notification this evening that my DSTwo has arrived in London. Guess I'll get it next week!

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Date Added: 07/25/2014 by Reggie Fils-Aimé
Hello, now that you have received gateway stock can you confirm if it is a new version or not? If it is new what has changed?
YeahGeek Customer Service:
Yes, we confirmed have received gateway 3ds flashcards, but it is not changed much. Still compatible with 3ds v4.1-4.5. Only the color for the package is a bit light than before.

sounds like the delay/shortage is due to gateway changing manufacturers.

TwizzlerNL

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I waited over 2 months for the Gateway to arrive from Eachmall. They did not want to refund so i had Visa refunding me without any hassle.
Think twice before ordering from Eachmall nowadays.

Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I waited over 2 months for the Gateway to arrive from Eachmall. They did not want to refund so i had Visa refunding me without any hassle.
Think twice before ordering from Eachmall nowadays.

What can I do to get refund from Visa? I have the same problem with Eachmall.

noki@

Trophies
XP
Country
Turned it off it was blocking it. The prices aren't that cheap there.
dsgameworld gave me also a virus warning weird.

What firewall are you using... Its weird that a firewall even detects a virus... Is it your virus scan or the firewall not allowing you to access the page?
Either way the prices are not the cheapest you are right, but I am just glad my order has apparently been dispatched.

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What firewall are you using... Its weird that a firewall even detects a virus... Is it your virus scan or the firewall not allowing you to access the page?
Either way the prices are not the cheapest you are right, but I am just glad my order has apparently been dispatched.
I'm using Avast.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN