Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I just ordered R4i 3ds card from eachmall for $35, better deal!

Eachmall...
If you chose free shipping then I wish you luck - my Gateway still did not arrived to my country and it left Malaysia on 26th may...

moonknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gateway is stable, r4i is a botch job, you never know what bugs they will come out with next,like the current firmware just randomly deletes saves

Yeah, that's what I thought since Gateway is the original.. I guess I'll wait for the Gateway instead of settling on a knockoff haha

Vancoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plan to buy gateway 3ds for my v4.3 3ds, but asked many stores, all of them out of stock, and don't know when new stocks will come out.

Noticed R4i Gold 3DS deluxe can support multi-roms too,
and some sellers begin to down the price, make promotion to attract gateway potential customers,
the price from US$51.5->US$43.5, really a big deal:
http://shoptemp.net/news/2270/Only-...e-%2d-Most-Cost-Efficient-3DS-FlashCarts.html

But anyone can tell the exactly different between gateway and r4i deluxe?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
plan to buy gateway 3ds for my v4.3 3ds, but asked many stores, all of them out of stock, and don't know when new stocks will come out.

Noticed R4i Gold 3DS deluxe can support multi-roms too,
and some sellers begin to down the price, make promotion to attract gateway potential customers,
the price from US$51.5->US$43.5, really a big deal:
http://shoptemp.net/news/2270/Only-...e-%2d-Most-Cost-Efficient-3DS-FlashCarts.html

But anyone can tell the exactly different between gateway and r4i deluxe?
The main difference is r4 firmware is nearly always buggy as they just botch hack gateways firmware and pretty much never get it right, plus with them cloning, it's not really possible to say how long they will be able to keep doing so it's well known gateway like to include booby traps in their firmware designed to brick the consoles of clone users.....so if you do get a clone you have to put a lot of faith in the clone teams abilities.....personally the amounts of buggy firmwares they have out out I wouldn't, but so far they appear to of removed the brick code this time......but that's not to say gateway couldn't get more sneaky with it in future updates

If the price difference is a lot of money to you it may be worth getting a clone but just be cautious updating to new firmwares wait for a couple of weeks to hear what bugs their are, if the money isn't all that much to you I would suggest you just wait and get a gateway so you don't have to deal with all the farting about with the R4

fatkinglet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
R4i is half of Gateway price right now at eachmall. I don't know if anyone remembers CycloDS, they were the best DS lite card and also with good customer support, other cards copied it's FW as well. However, CycloDS suddenly stopped updating their FW, responding emails/msgs, and just disappeared without a word.

Esmax666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello
The R4I Gold 3Ds Deluxe linker as the same function like the gateway?
The gateway is no more in eachmall. And 35$ is cheaper J
Which seller is better G011 or G16?

thanks

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would not trust Eachmall to deliver me a fucking email, let alone any form of physical product, 11 weeks since i ordered the gateway and it never showed up, luckily i managed to get paypal to sort it and got my money back.
DO NOT TRUST EACHMALL IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK OR EUROPE

Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I would not trust Eachmall to deliver me a fucking email, let alone any form of physical product, 11 weeks since i ordered the gateway and it never showed up, luckily i managed to get paypal to sort it and got my money back.

Is there a way to get money back if I used Visa?

noki@

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to get money back if I used Visa?

Don't know how it is in Poland, but in the UK you could only claim your money back if that Visa was a credit card and that the product you brought costed you more then a £100 apparently.

Anyone here used http://www.buygateway3ds.com/ I saw some earlier messages in here stating that they were ok, but I am getting a bit concerned as it states its in stock, but they still have to ship it... and no one answers my emails.... I guess I just have to wait a little while longer...

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Don't know how it is in Poland, but in the UK you could only claim your money back if that Visa was a credit card and that the product you brought costed you more then a £100 apparently.

Anyone here used http://www.buygateway3ds.com/ I saw some earlier messages in here stating that they were ok, but I am getting a bit concerned as it states its in stock, but they still have to ship it... and no one answers my emails.... I guess I just have to wait a little while longer...
My firewall detected a virus.

loco365

Trophies
XP

I've never had issues with them in the past, I've ordered an AK2i from them when they were still a thing, as well as a DS Lite shell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
    Sheeba- @ Sheeba-: I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro