Cheapest Gateway 3DS

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by p2sboi, Apr 30, 2014.

1. p2sboi
    OP

p2sboi Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2014
    United States
    Anyone know where I can purchase an official Gateway 3DS cards at the lowest price?

2. lidolinn

lidolinn Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2011
    United States
    Bought mine at eachmall for $63 shipped, can confirmed its real. I am playing with it now, omega 2.1 of course I dun know how, but it take only 6 days to get here, ca considering shipping from china; us based even took longer for me sometimes lol

3. bartimeaus91

bartimeaus91 Stanza Blot Burls Rocks. Meaningless? Maybe not.

Banned
    Apr 4, 2014
    United States
    USD60+- 5 on aliexpress

Payment on aliexpress with their escrow service should provide some degree of buyer protection if somehow you get a fake GW. Should be easier than filing a CC chargeback

the-green likes this.
  4. p2sboi
    OP

p2sboi Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2014
    United States
    On eachmall it says nonmember price. Is there was to get a discount by becoming a member?

5. lidolinn

lidolinn Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2011
    United States
    I have no idea , I just register and buy it. How much does it show for you?

6. p2sboi
    OP

p2sboi Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2014
    United States
    it says $60.22, was just wondering about the nonmember thing. So these are 100% genuine and from china?

7. lidolinn

lidolinn Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2011
    United States
    well, I cant guarantee for every 1, but for me I have spent a great deal with it for the last 3 days. I received it just 3 days ago, very recent purchase, so I am confident to say the batch they are selling right now is legit. And they r from china, it says ship from shen zhen. Even though i got good impression with this transaction. However , I would recommend u buy from some us based site for the sake of security. Im just tooo cheap and dont mind waiting, didnt expect to receive in 6 days tho.

8. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    yes, I and many others have ordered there and get legit gateway cards

9. Dewdrops

Dewdrops GBAtemp Regular

Apr 20, 2014
    Malaysia
    Check location, shipping. Cheapest so far is 60+/- as someone said.

10. nervx

nervx GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2006
    Canada
    does the 10% off eachmall sign up coupon work when buying a gateway? it says it can be used for everything in the store but it wont apply.

anyone order from eachmall and use the free shipping option, preferable to canada? how slow is it? I've had less than a week and 8+ week ship times from china. I want to avoid the latter.

11. p2sboi
    OP

p2sboi Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2014
    United States
    Yeah I've found some coupon codes, but don't work. I'm guessing the codes don't apply to the gateway cards. Does anyone know if theres a way to pay with paypal and not a credit card?

12. MrEl

MrEl GBAtemp Regular

Dec 12, 2013
    United States
    You can buy at $57 from Eachmall with $3 off bonus (as of today).

13. MrEl

MrEl GBAtemp Regular

Dec 12, 2013
    United States

For me, It took 30 days during black friday season. I saw some people got less than 10 days from eachmall and also some waited 8+ weeks. It just depends on the location/loads.

14. driverdis

driverdis I am Justice

Sep 21, 2011
    United States
    1.048596β
    pay a bit more and go with RealHotStuff.com as they ship from inside the U.S. and shipping is fast.

15. nerd1

nerd1 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2006
    bugga, i stuffed around for a few days trying to get coupon or discount and ended up buying it 2-3 days ago and it only just shipped yesterday :(

now, how do I track my order ...

16. bartimeaus91

bartimeaus91 Stanza Blot Burls Rocks. Meaningless? Maybe not.

Banned
    Apr 4, 2014
    United States
    OP said cheapest. Suggesting a more expensive option is hardly the solution he's looking for.

17. p2sboi
    OP

p2sboi Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2014
    United States
    Has anyone recently ordered from eachmall? Is it safe to use my visa and if anyone ordered recently was the gateway official?

18. MrEl

MrEl GBAtemp Regular

Dec 12, 2013
    United States
    I've purchased couple times from them, and they're legit. To get cheaper at eachmall, you can use "bonus" only, not discount. You can also pay with Paypal, not Tenpay, if you wishlist Gateway on eachmall.me and pay on eachmall.com. Hope this help. By the way, you can get $3 off bonus when buying at least $15 if you subscribe.

Jysix likes this.
  19. MrEl

MrEl GBAtemp Regular

Dec 12, 2013
    United States
    For tracking, it will take several days to update. However, you can track them before they update by using 17track.

20. nervx

nervx GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2006
    Canada

im not seeing paypal on eachmall.com when going through the checkout.