Hacking Change RxTools to Luma3DS (i know it's usual, but hear me out)

frankiekool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So, i haven't touched my 3ds in months, last time i used it it was for installing Yokai watch, and i'm using RxTools

The thing is, the SysNAND (it's the original software right?) it's on 4.5.0 10, and every tutorial i see to change to Luma it's from 9.don't know what, and i don't know what to do :v

Do i just follow the RxTools to Luma3DS tutorials? or do i have to do something else?

Sorry guys, i just lost track of the community and now i don't understand anything lol

frankiekool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So, the chart on part 1, it says something about a 0 to know if it it has browser or not, do i check that on the SysNAND?, i mean should i choose the software that the sysNAND has right?

Edit: Need to get this right, 4.5.0−10U doesn't have the browser?

Last edited by frankiekool,

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
So, the chart on part 1, it says something about a 0 to know if it it has browser or not, do i check that on the SysNAND?, i mean should i choose the software that the sysNAND has right?

Yes, everything this guide told you is for sysNAND, not emuNAND created by RxTools.
And according to those page, 4.5.0−10U have web browser.
The browser is exist since FW 2.1.0.

TheDuckMan64

Chicken nugget.
Trophies
XP
Country

Yep, the 10 in 4.5.0-10U specifies that you have a browser which is currently on v10. You can start from this section (Part 2), and work your way onwards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==