Homebrew Change region for online play with HANS?

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!
I'm really new to the homebrew scene, so I apologize in advance if this is obviously not possible or if I'm unaware of something.

Anyways, I was using HANS to take some screenshots of Story of Seasons, and at the menu I saw it gave an option to change region, could this be used to access multiplayer from other regions? I tried connecting to JP with my NA cart, but it didn't seem to work. If this type of thing is impossible I'd really like to know before I spend all my time trying to figure it out :shy:

Thanks!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello!
I'm really new to the homebrew scene, so I apologize in advance if this is obviously not possible or if I'm unaware of something.

Anyways, I was using HANS to take some screenshots of Story of Seasons, and at the menu I saw it gave an option to change region, could this be used to access multiplayer from other regions? I tried connecting to JP with my NA cart, but it didn't seem to work. If this type of thing is impossible I'd really like to know before I spend all my time trying to figure it out :shy:

Thanks!
If the game has an update for it you won't be able to play online since you can't download out of region updates (unless you are on CFW)
But as long as you are on the latest game version it should work just fine.

GoddessKozy

i'll fight sal9000
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the game has an update for it you won't be able to play online since you can't download out of region updates (unless you are on CFW)
But as long as you are on the latest game version it should work just fine.
JP actually has an update for it, I see!
We never received an update for the game, so I assume connecting to JP wouldn't work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over