Zenarith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone.
I have a Fat Ps3 Modded with Rebug HomeBrew 455.1 (I think that's the version number).
I have managed to install COD Black Ops 2 through Packages through FileZilla, but when I tried to do the same with Red Dead Redemption, it would finish 80-90% and then start over.
I decided to resort to USB but the only USB I could find with enough space was exFat or NTFS Compatible (Formatable).
At first I tried moving the Package file to USB NTFS and scan it with Multiman, but NTFS only supports ISO Files.
I went to a Rom Emulator site and got Red Dead Redemption ISO.
I did a scan in Multiman and Webman, and copied it over to HDD.
My problem is, the ISO won't install or turn on.
It shows the Game and You hear the music while looking at it, but you can't open it.
On youtube they showed that an ISO needs a Game Data Folder and an Update Folder. Mine just had ISO and I don't know what it's Blus/Bles number is.
How should I go about fixing this... Is there a better website for download PS3 ISO's? I used a Rom Site.

Zenarith

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I know it's a bit soon to jump to conclusions, but I don't think Ps3's can play Ps3 Roms...
It needs to be in Bles(EU) or Blus(USA) format.
Red Dead Redemption GOTY has no USA Format as a ISO File, so I'm back to trying the Package and Rap File...
I just don't know how to get it to install on my NTFS USB to PS3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out