Cfw emummc sysclk on overlay returns an error and crashes. How to fix?

Gilgamashu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sysclk is working if I configure it on the hb itself but when use with the overlay, it doesn't work and it crashes the console instead. I'll attach a photo of the error.

I can reboot easily to stock and emummc but the error persist when use via the tesla overlay. The fps counter and edizon works perfectly though.

Note: the rest of the photo was cutoff but it's all zeros.

Attachments

• IMG_20230416_014522~3.jpg
    IMG_20230416_014522~3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64

iCornflakes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
there were patches to sysmodules.ovl and tesla. You could try them out if they fix it. Also update all other sysmodules in case you havent done it in a while because they sometimes do need an update after FW update.

Reactions: Gilgamashu

Gilgamashu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
there were patches to sysmodules.ovl and tesla. You could try them out if they fix it. Also update all other sysmodules in case you havent done it in a while because they sometimes do need an update after FW update.
Man, thank you so much. It worked. I'm not the one who modded my switch so I'm really clueless about what things he installed. I'm just learning by reading stuff here. Again, thanks.

mlg_hitman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I might be a bit late but do you know where I could find the patches?

mlg_hitman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Man, thank you so much. It worked. I'm not the one who modded my switch so I'm really clueless about what things he installed. I'm just learning by reading stuff here. Again, thanks.
hi there. can you please let me know where you installed the patches for sys clk from or how you fixed it because i have the same issue here. thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked