Hacking COMPLETED CDNSP - Download & repack your games, updates, and DLC's to NSP!

• Thread starter Deleted-451877
  • Start date
  • Views 545,162
  • Replies 760
  • Likes 119

AbyssWatcher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
File is unavailable... Please describe how you deleted broken ticket from switch partition.

I see the file was deleted, i dont know why.

I used this Tutorial

Just in case do a NAND Backup

It's not written by me

When you can't open some games installed through devmenu it may be due to broken tickets saved on your switch partition.
Then you can either reset your switch or follow the guide below. (At your own risk ;) )
This fixes broken games that you installed with wrong ticket, etc. (Results in either error message or freezing switch)

What you need:

from https://switchtools.sshnuke.net/
- memloader
- biskeydump
- hacdiskmount

Step 1
extract memloader and biskeydump to the root of your sdcard. ( the root of you sdcard should look like this "see attached files" added by me cause i had first problems and can't find the "emmc" option in Step 3.)

Step 2
- use the biskeydump.bin as payload and dump your keys (you can scan the qrcode and it will open the keys on your phone)
- save them on your pc

Step 3
- use the memloader.bin payload
- s elect the "emmc" option (make sure you disconnect the usb-c cable on your switch first)
- your switch should now show a black screen

Step 4
- connect your switch to your pc
- start hacdiskmount (as administrator) and select File -> Physical Device -> Linux UMS

Step 5
- your switch partitions should now be shown
- select the SYSTEM partition (by double clicking) and enter the correct keys in the 2 top input fields.

Step 6

- now take a dump of your system partition

Step 7
- when its finished install the driver for the mounting
- then press the mount button

Step 8
- you should now have a new drive showing in your explorer ( A: )
- go to the folder A:\save\ and copy the file 80000000000000e1 to your pc (as a backup)
- now delete the file from your switch partition

Step 9
- go back to hacdiskmount and unmount the partition and close the window and press File->Close
- you can now close hacdiskmount and disconnect and restart you switch

- all your installed nsp files will become unplayable (because the tickets are missing)
- newly installed nsps will work (even the ones that were broken before)

Attachments

• sdcard root.png
    sdcard root.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 384
Last edited by AbyssWatcher,

AbyssWatcher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
are you sure about this title?
I'm on 3.0.0 and delete this file make the switch stuck on Nintendo logo

As i mendtioned i didn't wrote this Tutorial and im on 5.0.2 and it worked for me.
I backed up the same file as written in the Tutorial. See attached files.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 469

iNash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
hello there guys, i just need help with some games downloaded as multiple files & folders how can i convert the file like the others with single .nca file ?
sorry am new to this hope i was clear with explaining my problem i will attach some pic.

regards ,,

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.3 KB · Views: 308
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    6.8 KB · Views: 317
  • Capture11.PNG
    Capture11.PNG
    34.4 KB · Views: 368
  • Capture444.PNG
    Capture444.PNG
    14.5 KB · Views: 355

andyhu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[EDIT]
  • I have changed the way my script generates tiks and certs. It seems more games will install, but some reportedly won't launch. Attached files have been updated.
  • It seems Nintendo is monitoring the situation. See later in the thread for more details

NOTE: Using this script to download unowned content (and most probably owned too) will lead to a ban. Don't hold me responsible for decisions YOU decided to take.

CDNSP is a Python3 CDN downloader. It needs the requests library (pip install request). tqdm (pip install tqdm) is optional and will make your progress bars look better. Maybe some more, I'm not sure.

What it can do:
  • Print useful info about a titleid (name, available updates)
  • Download games, updates, DLC's and even system update, in their entirety (that means all the available content, logo, legal info, ...) is downloaded
  • Batch download everything explicited further up
  • Resume downloads right were you left them at
  • Repack games, DLC's, updates as ready-for-install NSP's
What it does:
  • Download and extract the CNMT (content metadata) NCA, and parse it to find the other content to download
  • If you want to repack your download as NSP, it will generate a CNMT.XML file
  • Generate the TIK and CERT:
  • for private content the CERT (non console nor game-unique) will be copied and renamed appropriately. The TIK will be generated using a blanked out file taken from BBB's Yooka-Laylee dump, and plug in the titlekey and titleid. To generate the TIK for private content, the titlekey is REQUIRED
  • for public content, it will directly download the CETK from Nintendo's servers, and extract the TIK and CERT.
  • Download everything else
  • And finally, repack everything to an NSP

To get started, you need:
  • hactool, and its keys
  • A console-unique certificate, in PEM format (I have included a PFX to PEM converter script, simply drag your PFX over it)
  • The ShopN certificate, in PEM format (this one is included in the zip)
  • Edit your config in the CDNSPconfig.json
Use the command prompt to download your titles. Example are provided below, and a help message is included

Examples:

Cheers! To get you started, I have also included a small list of 859 TitleID's.
Nice!!!!!!!

KKF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Sorry new comer here, is there supposed to be a zip file that I can download?

Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Ik