Hacking COMPLETED CDNSP - Download & repack your games, updates, and DLC's to NSP!

• Thread starter Deleted-451877
  • Start date
  • Views 530,655
  • Replies 760
  • Likes 119

saito1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will Nintendo ban my IP address if I download with this?
Or if I use a "shared cert" in the worst case that shared cert will get banned?

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't get why you guys can't just download these from other sources other than Nintendo themselves? Risky business :rofl2:

PT333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't get why you guys can't just download these from other sources other than Nintendo themselves? Risky business :rofl2:
Searching is faster, no ads or link shorteners, download speed is unlimited and you're 100% sure files are clean. It's not risky unless you're using your IP or cert.

Reactions: falby

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Searching is faster, no ads or link shorteners, download speed is unlimited and you're 100% sure files are clean. It's not risky unless you're using your IP or cert.

There's a Google drive someone has with all of them on there, max download speed no surprise pop ups. I get what you mean though, most sites redirect you a thousand times and have bitly ads.

As in terms of ROMs I don't think any malicious ones exist... Yet... Lets not give people ideas

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
where do you think the sources get them from?
plus this is using a public cert

dunno how its risky

please explain
Unauthorized methods were used to extract that certificate, and you are using it to circumvent Nintendo's security in order to illegally download roms that you have not purchased.

Nope. Nothing risky to see here...

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unauthorized methods were used to extract that certificate, and you are using it to circumvent Nintendo's security in order to illegally download roms that you have not purchased.

Nope. Nothing risky to see here...

first of all
we're all using public key
youre still running nsps that you dont own even if you download from google drive

try again and use your head a little harder next time

Last edited by jakkal,

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
first of all
we're all using public key
youre still running nsps that you dont own even if you download from google drive

try again and use your head a little harder next time
Actually I don't think I'm stupid enough to understand just what the hell you are saying. I would ask you to elaborate but I just don't care.

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
where do you think the sources get them from?
plus this is using a public cert

dunno how its risky

please explain

I mean that's true lol, wouldn't personally want to run the risk, in general, that's just me though. Prefer to keep everything offline and give no slight hints about what I'm doing.

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by Mr. Wizard,

Meriadoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: PT333

Ian095

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Mr. Wizard

PT333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a Google drive someone has with all of them on there, max download speed no surprise pop ups. I get what you mean though, most sites redirect you a thousand times and have bitly ads.

As in terms of ROMs I don't think any malicious ones exist... Yet... Lets not give people ideas

That's just another reason for me to download from CDNSP as with GDrive or even MEGA you can experience "Download quota exceeded" messages. Even though these can be avoided quite easily, why bother when Nintendo servers don't have these problems.

Regarding malicious ROMs, everything in this statement might be wrong because I'm not sure about this, but I think there is an NSP that will break your TitleDB if you install it and only factory reset can repair it. So somebody could possibly mask this NSP as normal game. That being said, if I'm right, people should backup at least their saves regularly and especially before installing new NSPs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4