Hacking COMPLETED CDNSP - Download & repack your games, updates, and DLC's to NSP!

• Thread starter Deleted-451877
  • Start date
  • Views 534,031
  • Replies 760
  • Likes 119

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys, sorry if this is a stupid question that has already been answered but.. can I update an XCI game backup with an .nsp update downloaded with CDNSP? I’ve got BOTW rev2 card dump in XCI. Downloaded the lastest update and DLC with CDNSP. Is it as simple as installing the update with devmenu and then installing the DLCs afterwards?

johhnydamage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues Installing with Devtool and I've installed other games with no issue (They were all single NSP files). It's kicking out 'Error 0x00014005'. I'm not sure if it's a formatting issue or not. I have a number that starts with a 7 for a TKEY but no matter how I place it it won't accept. This is all I can get to run. It does give me some NCA files though but no idea if I need those.

--------

C:\Users\XXX>"C:\Users\XXX\Downloads\CDNSP\CDNSP\cdnsp.py" -r -g 010057d0021e8000-0

010057d0021e8000 v0:
Downloading CNMT (02a62e74d87959975aaeb78859e4f91c.cnmt.nca)...
Saved to C:\Users\XXX\Downloads\CDNSP\CDNSP\010057d0021e8000\02a62e74d87959975aaeb78859e4f91c.cnmt.nca!
Generated 02a62e74d87959975aaeb78859e4f91c.cnmt.xml!
Generated 010057d0021e80000000000000000000.cert!
Downloading Control entry (ca95f1f9bce5d6b88dd92b547bcbfa64.nca)...
Saved to C:\Users\XXX\Downloads\CDNSP\CDNSP\010057d0021e8000\ca95f1f9bce5d6b88dd92b547bcbfa64.nca!
Downloading LegalInformation entry (5ffc6d6a6d0bae16ebb42d769a71e6d7.nca)...
Saved to C:\Users\XXX\Downloads\CDNSP\CDNSP\010057d0021e8000\5ffc6d6a6d0bae16ebb42d769a71e6d7.nca!
Downloading Program entry (bbfeeb4784ebf8346208aa3bc5e988d8.nca)...
Saved to C:\Users\XXX\Downloads\CDNSP\CDNSP\010057d0021e8000\bbfeeb4784ebf8346208aa3bc5e988d8.nca!
Repacked to C:\Users\XXX\Downloads\CDNSP\CDNSP\010057d0021e8000\010057d0021e8000.nsp!
Done!

Last edited by johhnydamage,

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it would be nice if someone would show a start/finish working YouTube video tutorial....so far, i've found two that don't work...and every guide i've tried doesn't work.....

Robman2122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues Installing with Devtool and I've installed other games with no issue (They were all single NSP files). It's kicking out 'Error 0x00014005'. I'm not sure if it's a formatting issue or not. I have a number that starts with a 7 for a TKEY but no matter how I place it it won't accept. This is all I can get to run. It does give me some NCA files though but no idea if I need those.

Nca files are what gets packed into the nsp file. If you're installing with dev menu, after the nsp is packed, they are useless. The install issue on dev menu usually means there was no title key/no valid title key used during the downlaod/repack process. If you're sticking it in the correct place in the command (cdnsp.py -r -g TitleID-0-TitleKey) and can download otherwise but still get the error, I'd venture to say you have an invalid key.

Sent from my ASUS_P00J using Tapatalk

Reactions: johhnydamage

Robman2122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it would be nice if someone would show a start/finish working YouTube video tutorial....so far, i've found two that don't work...and every guide i've tried doesn't work.....
If you check some of the piracy sites, there are packs with all the files pre-configured and step by step guides with pictures to go along with it. Due to the nature of whats being done when using it, I'm sure no one wants to lure nintendos legal team their way with a tutorial video on youtube. On the bright side, there are several GUIs being developed for this process that make it a lot more user friendly.

Are you stuck on a particular part? I may be able to help walk you thru it

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you check some of the piracy sites, there are packs with all the files pre-configured and step by step guides with pictures to go along with it. Due to the nature of whats being done when using it, I'm sure no one wants to lure nintendos legal team their way with a tutorial video on youtube. On the bright side, there are several GUIs being developed for this process that make it a lot more user friendly.

Are you stuck on a particular part? I may be able to help walk you thru it

One of the sites I used to get my files from isn't working right (don't know if it's a site issue or Chrome or some other issue). I can't view anything in threads after the first page, when I go to the next page, it just goes to a blank page with an infinite "loading" screen... It was supposed to be a pre-configured one that installed python, CDNSP, CDNSP Gui, hactool, etc...but still doesn't work. tried using the pip commands I found on YouTube and still had problems.

johhnydamage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nca files are what gets packed into the nsp file. If you're installing with dev menu, after the nsp is packed, they are useless. The install issue on dev menu usually means there was no title key/no valid title key used during the downlaod/repack process. If you're sticking it in the correct place in the command (cdnsp.py -r -g TitleID-0-TitleKey) and can download otherwise but still get the error, I'd venture to say you have an invalid key.

Bingo. Thank you. Now I need around the 'There is a possibility the Nintendo Account used to buy this was unlinked' message if you know that one too lol.

NSWKUFU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Contact me in PM, i'll share my working CDNSP.py with you with the CDNSP_GUI. :)

NSWKUFU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Were do you get the files and GUI at
On another forum and a chinese website, but I can't post links here.

For the CDNSP.py just type this in Google "Download and Play any eShop game with SX OS 1.3 (Beginner Friendly)".

For the CDNSP_GUI, type "CDNSP zotan" in Google with a filter on the last 24 hours and click on the chinese link. ;)

Robman2122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bingo. Thank you. Now I need around the 'There is a possibility the Nintendo Account used to buy this was unlinked' message if you know that one too lol.
Could be a couple things on that one. There was a problem with the older version (original release) of cdnsp that caused that error. An updated script and certificate were released to fix it. This issue can also be caused by a bad ticket on your console, which can be created when failed installation attempts happen or from previous legitimate installations, using other tools like eshop, etc. Another user had the latter and was able to delete the ticket but I'm not sure how they went about it. They responded in this thread awhile back with a screenshot but it never loaded for me.

Reactions: johhnydamage

Robman2122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the sites I used to get my files from isn't working right (don't know if it's a site issue or Chrome or some other issue). I can't view anything in threads after the first page, when I go to the next page, it just goes to a blank page with an infinite "loading" screen... It was supposed to be a pre-configured one that installed python, CDNSP, CDNSP Gui, hactool, etc...but still doesn't work. tried using the pip commands I found on YouTube and still had problems.
If the pip commands aren't working that means you most likely didn't have the "add to PATH" option checked off during the python installation. Uninstall python then reinstall and make sure you have that box checked off and then try the pip commands again. Then, as long as you have your json file configured and all the certs in place it should start working.

Last edited by Robman2122,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo