CDDA popstation 0.24

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by MasterMan, Jun 15, 2011.

1. MasterMan
    OP

MasterMan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2006
    Brazil
    Hi. I heard in some forums this version makes the best eboot so far. I ever use PSX2PSP and i'm getting problems with Chrono Cross. Firstly the game was freezing when i killed the mom komodo thing. So i saw it would work if i changed game ID to SCUS94640 and it realy is different, it freezes in the very first battle.
    I got Metal Gear Solid Integral and RE2 Dual Shock to work with PSX2PSP, but no CC.
    I can't find CDDA popsloader anywhere, can someone upload it, Filetrip would be cool.
    Thanks.

2. Bitbyte

Bitbyte GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 20, 2003
    Belgium
    ._________.
  3. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XDNBPLBT

I think there are two iterations there...i can't remember what was included. No keys.bin or base.pbp and do not you'll run into a freeze 98% of the time at the battle you pick on the Islands of fate at the start of disc 2 if you're using a multidisc eboot. I used a multi to get to disc two then resumed on a single but you can always patch two singles to get around the disc end save issue

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice