Cave brings Deathsmilles to 360

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by gambit420, Aug 27, 2008.

1. gambit420
    OP

gambit420 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 5, 2007
    France
    I have heard that legendery team cave is porting one of their latest masterpieces to the god damned 360. The game is Deathsmiles!!!!
    After i heard that arika is bringing Ketsui Death Label for the DS, i got high hopes that cave may release a compilation of their older games (Dodonpachi, Esprade, DangunFeveron, etc..) for the beloved wii. I mean the 360 is not really widespread in japan, and although some monkeys say the wii isn't hardcore enough for games like this, i swear cave you would make at least a multiple amount of cash if you would bring it to nintendos console!

never mind, i will get a 360 for this game only (and if it was succsesfull may for more cave gems), i never was interested in the 360 so i don't know how to play games from other regions. is it possible to play a jpn game on an non modded pal 360? i quess not!

what must i do to run games on the 360 regionfree????

thankx for ya help!

2. Lumstar

Lumstar Princess

Mar 6, 2006
    United States
    Darling
    Some games work, others don't. IIRC Japanese ones are more likely to be locked.

3. gambit420
    OP

gambit420 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 5, 2007
    France
    noooooooooooooooooooooo!
    so you mean their is no 100% region free on the 360, eaven if i flash the firmware of the drive?!?
    so this is going to be alot more expensive than i thought!

but i think a jpn xbox360 and a jpn deathsmilles will be alot cheaper than the orignial pcb which comes for 1200 dollar.

4. deathfisaro

deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Mar 16, 2007
    Canada
    Vancouver, BC
    Hopefully they'll release it for Europe as well.

Getting a foreign 360.. That could potentially run more expensive than 1200 dollars =P
    I always buy a console because a couple games look interesting, and end up buying dozens of games and spending multi-thousand dollars on them =/