Carts, games and saves

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Jota.Ce, Dec 11, 2007.

Dec 11, 2007

Carts, games and saves by Jota.Ce at 12:01 AM (1,096 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Jota.Ce
    OP

Newcomer Jota.Ce Member

Portugal
    3 questions:

DS-Linker or Supercard DS-One? which one and why/why not (main use for it: games and some homebrew)
    Will my EZ-IV saves work on any of them? (Probably not, but I'm asking to be sure)
    And which GBA games do you recommend for a 7yo girl?

Thanks for your time

2. myuusmeow

Member myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Using http://shunyweb.info/ you can convert EZ-Flash IV saves into other DS save types.

For a 7 year old...the Super Mario Advance series is good, Pokemon, Mario Kart too.

3. Jota.Ce
    OP

Newcomer Jota.Ce Member

Portugal
    Mario Advance and Mario Kart seem ok, the problem with Pokemon is the language of the game (it needs to be in Portuguese or some kind os game on which the text isn't very significant, like the previous 2).

4. myuusmeow

Member myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    If you have to pick from SCDS1 and DS-Linker, get the Supercard. The sheer fact that you need to use the DS to write to the DS-Linker is an EXTREME put-off to me, although if you can, I'd recommend an M3 Real or R4 instead of both.

Some more GBA games: Mario vs. Donkey Kong (It has text, but actually has a video of Mario doing everything it explains), Sonic Advance series, Kirby series, Wario Land 4 (Basically Mario with a yellow hat and a mean tackle) Goomba (homebrew gameboy emulator) packed with more Mario, Kirby, etc, and PocketNES (homebrew NES emulator) packed with some great NES games.

5. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    You could also get a new F-Card (N-card clone) which has a slot 1 reader for USB instead of the slot 2 linker.

6. Jota.Ce
    OP

Newcomer Jota.Ce Member

Portugal
    The reason I've choosen both cards mentioned above is none other than the fact that I live in Portugal (and thus I don't want to risk and order from outside the EU, I'va had bad luck once) and that I will order the card through Divineo.es. The problem with both R4 and M3 simple is stock, that will only be replaced in Jabuary (too late for me). And they don't sell F-Cards. M3 real besides being more expensive, has the expansion pack which is useless to me since I have a DS, not a Lite one...

EDIT: Well since the difference from a Supercard DS One and the M3 Real wasn't that great, I've purchased the later. Should arive in a few days