Card Sagas Wars new trailer

Maedhros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
New preview video between Samus and Chief, who were completed several weeks ago.
This match ended up really long because of usual AI stupidity and Crisis attacks, plus it's 3 rounds.
We STILL can't update our site, and we didn't have time to bother with the blog idea yet either
but we are making a lot of progress! (no, really)
This might be the last VS preview video, by the way

Music: Halo Theme Mjolnir Mix by Martin O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori

Time to goooo...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDjeO1wCJmo[/youtube]

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Been waiting for years (literally) on this, so I stopped getting my hopes up a long time ago. If it ever comes out then that's really great.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why they would upload that gameplay if it doesn't present the game well. I watched the gameplay a few days ago and I was like "meh.." since I've waited for the game for a while already. I know it can't be rushed and its a small team and they're doing everything from scratch, but now I have so many other games I want to play.

I still look forward to their final production though.

And to those who ask, you can't download it at the moment.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
I think that is sweet and totally worth the time and effort. I play games that are similar to that more then anything else, (well besides Atlas games that is) but yeah woohoo!

Zaiga

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I always forget about this project, and then a new trailer comes and I get all excited again. Why must they do this to me?
ohnoes.png

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It used to be the only thing you could see was the cards. These videos have come a long way. So much new stuff is shown than we used to get to see

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm curious.... Is PCSX2 compatible with normal web cams emulating the EyeToy....