Card for playing GBA games..?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by microserfs, Jul 25, 2010.

1. microserfs
    OP

microserfs Member

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2010
    Brighton
    Hey everyone.

I didn't know the best place to put this so if it's in the wrong area, feel free to move it or whatever is necessary. I'm interested in getting a card that will slot into Slot2 so I can play GBA games.. does anyone know the best to get? I currently have an Acekard 2i, and I know there is a separate device you can get to use for GBA games.

Sorry if you've seen this asked a hundred times before, I trust this forum to be the best one I've ever been to regarding these sorts of things. [​IMG]

2. Blaze163

Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

Nov 19, 2008
    Coventry, UK
    The EZ Flash 3-1 expansion card gives you the RAM you need to run GBA games, dunno if it works with the AK2i since I don't have one, but it worked with my Cyclo.

Failing that, get a SuperCard DS Two, and you won't need a slot 2 card.

3. microserfs
    OP

microserfs Member

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2010
    Brighton
    Oh nice - thanks. I just noticed there was a section for GBA related questions and should have asked this there really :\

I'll look into these two.

4. YayMii

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    BTW, the EZFlash 3-in-1 works natively with Acekard 2i as long as you're using AKAIO.

5. CrimzonEyed

CrimzonEyed GBAtemp Addict

Sep 3, 2007
    You can buy the EZ 3-in-1 HERE!

(does not fit in a DS phat)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice