Capcom reveals what’s blocking Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD

dryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
machomuu said:
dryo said:
ok first of all to the guy from the last post...chill,I know, we know, we get it, americans want boobs,flashy stuff...which means boobs again,and shiny abilities so you can gather up to 999 hit combo evreytime you jerk off to those boobs in any single fucking game, thou I don't mean to generalize,but that's reality, the game in a way encourages to play with friends,the thing is..America is a "every ppl bubble country" so if you're close to someone else at at least 10 inchs from you, they´ll get freaked out and probably sue you for being a pedo/stalker/weabo/fag anti consumerism basterd,so yeah, what capcom doesn't get it's that an online version of the game(Korean version of MHFO),free to play will encougarge that...for the same reason I explained before,iof you still don't understand, the online version of the game will solve the problem,then after that capcom found another issue, after waiting 5 years to think about it, the graphics and hit boxes became old,mening that americans would probably dump the shit just because of the graphics...which is gonna be explained on the next paragraph.

Here's america most played games: Black ops, football,basketball,World of warcraft, and whatever "I want it now here in my pants" kinda game and Duke nukem forever actually wasn't ment to sell big,the game development finished 3 years ago,3d realms eagerly explained that Duke nukem was actually a satire of "the typical american badass" and explaining how ridiculous and simple minded americans can be pointing out ID software games from the early 90's,since all the games from id software...do that,well..I think you got the idea.

To summarize evreything,that was a market research that could be done by capcom therefore getting at a conclusion that, Monster Hunter for 3ds will bore you to hell if you don't get your tits,big flashy boobs,babes,blades and...boobs in MH 3ds. and your "over 9000 youtube evolution RWJ special combo finish " you american...wont buy it.

And that's what Capcom of japan thinks about Americans.
Actually both .//Hack and Samurai Warriors are more popular in Japan and moreover, clearly you haven't been anywhere else in the world because people like boobs, people like Call of Duty, people like WoW, people like football, and while I'm not necessarily into any of those things but the first, it holds true for the entire world, so why don't you stop generalizing and actually meet Americans or actually listen to Japan's collective opinion on America before you start generalizing and sounding like a dick, okay?

Also, your flag says Mexico, that makes you American too.
Ok yeah.. I know not ALL americans are like that, but statistcs ARE statistics....and the majority gaming population DON'T CARE TO THINK in games, just compare games from 90's all the way trough 2011, you know what? just look at what EA did to Command and Conquer 4 THEY RUINED THE FUCKING FRANCHISE! I loved the game! and you could make a straight answer deduction of why EA did that, they wanted their RTS in the mainstream regular game catalog...like the shit fifa games so that evreybody could sweep away from the learning curve..

and no! WoW is not popular in japan cause the ppl who where ment to play WoW in japan are playing MH tri, or MHF online or MH portable 3,and yes...I've been anywhere else in the world...japan,I been in Korea I've worked in Korea for 2 years, and if you didn't read what the guy from the last post obove mine said, he clearly stated that THIS is what's trending, and regrettably it is reallity he's right, you can't state that you are right just because you got offended or whatever, I'm just pointing out the numbers and trends that you could look up in Kotaku, or gameranks or some shit like that, and well I'm really sorry to tell you this,SOME JAPANESE GUY ACTUALLY SAID SOMETHING LIKE I DID, and he was from namco,that was back in 2006 when they were like an inch to stop localization for Tekken 5 on the ps2.

And it's understandable, the japanese market is way more different than the american, americans will buy what's trending or what their bud is playing after work,samething happens in mexico, less ppl are caring who is making the next Tales of abbys, or if xenoblade will ever gets a released in america MAINSTREAM DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT! in this market if it sells it will get localized if not well and I'm sorry if being too negative and you probably felt like if major a AAA developers talk some smack shit to you like parents do; GIVE US YOUR MONEY and DEAL WITH IT! you're still gonna buy our games,we dont care it's not our problem.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dryo said:
machomuu said:
dryo said:
ok first of all to the guy from the last post...chill,I know, we know, we get it, americans want boobs,flashy stuff...which means boobs again,and shiny abilities so you can gather up to 999 hit combo evreytime you jerk off to those boobs in any single fucking game, thou I don't mean to generalize,but that's reality, the game in a way encourages to play with friends,the thing is..America is a "every ppl bubble country" so if you're close to someone else at at least 10 inchs from you, they´ll get freaked out and probably sue you for being a pedo/stalker/weabo/fag anti consumerism basterd,so yeah, what capcom doesn't get it's that an online version of the game(Korean version of MHFO),free to play will encougarge that...for the same reason I explained before,iof you still don't understand, the online version of the game will solve the problem,then after that capcom found another issue, after waiting 5 years to think about it, the graphics and hit boxes became old,mening that americans would probably dump the shit just because of the graphics...which is gonna be explained on the next paragraph.

Here's america most played games: Black ops, football,basketball,World of warcraft, and whatever "I want it now here in my pants" kinda game and Duke nukem forever actually wasn't ment to sell big,the game development finished 3 years ago,3d realms eagerly explained that Duke nukem was actually a satire of "the typical american badass" and explaining how ridiculous and simple minded americans can be pointing out ID software games from the early 90's,since all the games from id software...do that,well..I think you got the idea.

To summarize evreything,that was a market research that could be done by capcom therefore getting at a conclusion that, Monster Hunter for 3ds will bore you to hell if you don't get your tits,big flashy boobs,babes,blades and...boobs in MH 3ds. and your "over 9000 youtube evolution RWJ special combo finish " you american...wont buy it.

And that's what Capcom of japan thinks about Americans.
Actually both .//Hack and Samurai Warriors are more popular in Japan and moreover, clearly you haven't been anywhere else in the world because people like boobs, people like Call of Duty, people like WoW, people like football, and while I'm not necessarily into any of those things but the first, it holds true for the entire world, so why don't you stop generalizing and actually meet Americans or actually listen to Japan's collective opinion on America before you start generalizing and sounding like a dick, okay?

Also, your flag says Mexico, that makes you American too.
Ok yeah.. I know not ALL americans are like that, but statistcs ARE statistics....and the majority gaming population DON'T CARE TO THINK in games, just compare games from 90's all the way trough 2011, you know what? just look at what EA did to Command and Conquer 4 THEY RUINED THE FUCKING FRANCHISE! I loved the game!

and no! WoW is not popular in japan cause the ppl who where ment to play WoW in japan are playing MH tri, or MHF online or MH portable 3,and yes...I've been anywhere else in the world...japan,I been in Korea I've worked in Korea for 2 years, and if you didn't read what the guy from the last post obove mine said, he clearly stated that THIS is what's trending, and regrettably it is reallity he's right, you can't state that you are right just because you got offended or whatever, I'm just pointing out the numbers and trends that you could look up in Kotaku, or gameranks or some shit like that, and well I'm really sorry to tell you this,SOME JAPANESE GUY ACTUALLY SAID SOMETHING LIKE I DID, and he was from namco,that was back in 2006 when they were like an inch to stop localization for Tekken 5 on the ps2.
Well America is a large place with a lot of people, of course games like WoW and CoD:BO would seem to be most popular here, we have a lot of people. Also, who cares what "some Japanese guy", he's just one person throwing around something we already know. As I said, this isn't just America, it's the whole world, now stop acting like it's just us. What you said was based on a stereotype for things that are popular worldwide. Plus, the guy above you said nothing about America. Nothing. In fact, his post was less than a line long and he was just talking about gamers that only like FPS games, that was it. He said nothing about America, you did. I think it's someone else that needs to look at the reality of the situation, but it's not me, I don't let my emotions cloud my judgement.

And EA isn't America, they have always been money grubbing jerks.

D

Deleted_171835

dryo said:
> don't like the same games you like
> stupid americans

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't say no to Monster Hunter
smile.gif

dryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Dude seriously I know you're pissed off and I feel you, I've been waiting for MHFO to get to america since 2005 and dude...Ive had to look up my KSSN to play the korean version of the game, I had a KSSN and after my work was done...bam No more KSSN NO MORE MHFO, do you know how fucking pathetic that feels?,playing a game that you know it's never coming to america, such a great idea wasted just because videgames are not a work of interest but a business anymore, which...actually was made usefull to sega, but anyway the point is...there's no need to rage,that's how it is.

"How dare you! Noobs these days man! i swear to them if its not a FPS it sucks! just because its hard at first doesnt mean it sucks! it takes practice and patience" I'm sorry I cant get around the fact that he's pointing out fps dudes,which country has the most fps freakzos in the world? america,not poland,not germany,not korea,USA. two words...DUKE...NUKEM.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
wow, there's a lot of hostility here. lulz.
happy.gif

i lol'd something fierce at that guy who thought MH was just another hack and slash and was looking for snazzy special attacks. maybe he ought to be looking for Naruto Shippuuden games instead.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dryo said:
Dude seriously I know you're pissed off and I feel you, I've been waiting for MHFO to get to america since 2005 and dude...Ive had to look up my KSSN to play the korean version of the game, I had a KSSN and after my work was done...bam No more KSSN NO MORE MHFO, do you know how fucking pathetic that feels?,playing a game that you know it's never coming to america, such a great idea wasted just because videgames are not a work of interest but a business anymore, which...actually was made usefull to sega, but anyway the point is...there's no need to rage,that's how it is.

"How dare you! Noobs these days man! i swear to them if its not a FPS it sucks! just because its hard at first doesnt mean it sucks! it takes practice and patience" I'm sorry I cant get around the fact that he's pointing out fps dudes,which country has the most fps freakzos in the world? america,not poland,not germany,not korea,USA. two words...DUKE...NUKEM.
I'm not raging, I'm pissed off at your ignorance. I don't see how:
QUOTEJapan did to localizing MHF
cry.gif
Is raging, it's not even close.

Also, I already explained that to you, America has a lot of people, it'd make sense that we have FPS fans. Your logic and ignorance pain me.

dryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
my ignorance? SO you're still stating that YOU have to be right!? just because you said so? I don't get it is it a matter of ignorance? or is it a matter of reality, I said a million times, i was talking about trends. TRENDS! look at the mainstream, they rule, they move the numbers,they say what the verizon wireless store employees should play in a wasted friday night party.

and I don't care if you have an ace attourney badge you aint no Jhonny Cochran,that doesn't make you be right evreytime somebody points out the trends, and make get your smartass pants implying that I should stfu just beacuse you beated evrey freaking rpg 100% maxed out even with the bikini model hack,IT'S A TREND. You cant beat the trends it's like trying to stop black rappers from drinking cool aid.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dryo said:
my ignorance? SO you're still stating that YOU have to be right!?
Actually, I never once said or even implied what I said was fact, sometimes Attorneys are wrong, and sometimes attorney's have to lie, no one's perfect. And also, I haven't beaten every RPG, I still haven't beaten MHT or Secret of Mana, nor have I beaten any Final Fantasy game or Chrono Cross, or at least 1000 others, don't know why you bring it up though, as I don't remember once saying anything about RPGs at all in this thread. I don't know why you keep saying I said I was correct, I never once said that, you did say something about that in a previous post.

Also, why are you acting so insulted, what did I do to offend you?

dryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Then why am I an ignorant? did I said something off the charts here?,ok don't get nerdy with me douche, you know what I'm talking about don't drift out of the topic, real answers dude.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dryo said:
Then why am I an ignorant? did I said something off the charts here?,ok don't get nerdy with me douche, you know what I'm talking about don't drift out of the topic, real answers dude.
Now you're insulting me? Well that's not very nice. But whatever, I'm not gonna insult you back, but you go ahead, hit me with all you've got. BTW, your ignorance is in your lack of attention to detail, don't really see how that's an insult though. Also, I don't think we were ever on topic, we derailed after the second post.

dryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I still don't see real answers, you called me an ignorant, you insulted me first aswell, I stated evreything as it is and yet you couldn't keep on to the topic, and you know what? I don't need to, watch this chart, and let me know if there was a flaw on reality here. http://www.vgchartz.com/article/3364/the-5...-decade-so-far/ and that's the topic, can an OP close this mother down? the shit went off topic now.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dryo said:
I still don't see real answers, you called me an ignorant, you insulted me first aswell, I stated evreything as it is and yet you couldn't keep on to the topic, and you know what? I don't need to, watch this chart, and let me know if there was a flaw on reality here. http://www.vgchartz.com/article/3364/the-5...-decade-so-far/
I never insulted you, and moreover, you're post had nothing to do with the topic. I gave you real answers in previous posts, read them.

Anyway, so is this talking about a PS3 port or Vita connectivity with the PS3?

dryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I never insulted you?

well you did....you called me an ignorant...I said it...oh so now because you're an ace attourney calling someone an ignorant is not insulting? is it beacuse I'm mexican? have you ever lived in Korea? have you ever drank cool aid while playing MHF Online so the next day your account gets banned? I don't think so.

SO the guy you were talking to never replied you back and you got your heart broken...dude,so much sensitivy coming from a guy that calls someone an ignorant and yet states that's not offensive OH wtf offcourse I was dicking with you since the last post, it was fun,you were fun,...errr good night have fun.

dryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yeah uh dude... I was dicking with him...chill. nice game development BTW keep going.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: