Gaming Cant wait till guitar hero on tour comes out!

OrcMonkey©

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
guitar-hero-ds-20080318012258886-000.jpg

Jack-Of-Trades

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well at least there getting smart making it not being able to run on a emulator (good move guitar hero people) Unless you can also control it by touch screen

and looks interesting

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
im a GH fan (i LOVE IT on the PS2), but im not excited with the DS version... unless you can play it like the big versions (AKA: regular (face or whatever) button only as an additional control method), it a no go for me... i mean, im not goin out with such BIG thing on my hand, and scratchin the touch screen tryin to "emulate" strummin a guitar or something... i mean, if theres no optional control, somethin similar to taiko no tatsujin, i wont even bother considering on gettin this one.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Jack-Of-Trades said:
well at least there getting smart making it not being able to run on a emulator (good move guitar hero people) Unless you can also control it by touch screen

and looks interesting

yeah looks like the only ds game that wont be pirated actually it will be but for custom songs

soooo,,custom GH FTW

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
I will proberly import the ds + game deal from US, been waiting for a excuse to get a lite and well the zelda lite was way to expensive on ebay :/

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gotten all the Guitar Games that came out since the first one(Guitar Freaks at the Arcade got me hooked) So I'll be gettin this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JNGI1dI-e8&pp=ygUbU3BhY2ViYWxscyBsdWdnYWdlIHBhc3N3b3Jk