Can't Sleep; Ghosts Will Kill Me

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember when I had saw the Ring for the first time, well I don't scare easily but well when I got home at 1AM and layed down to wined down the tv came on by it's self, I had it set to channel 3 so it was just like the ring, I turned it off 30mins later bam on again, so as you can see It wasn't funny, I was tired already pretty freaked from the ending of the movie so I grabbed my 7 iron went to lay back down and turned off the tv once more and rolled over to face the sliding glass door and more shit happen some weird, what looked like to be a mouse glowing really white, freaken weird...point and case it took me at least 3 weeks to get over that movie only because all that extra crap happen after wards in my house, talk about irony, seriously.

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, the first time we saw it, I was 13. My friend Kameron was spending the night. We were asleep, then I woke up and saw a dark figure in the hallway. I said, "Kameron ,is that you?" He woke up and said "No, I'm right here. I said"Hannah? Dad? Mom?" Then we screamed, and my dad grabbed a pistol from his nightstand (Yes, a 9mm for protection) And ran down the hall. Hannah woke up, and it ran into her room and out her CLOSED window. We were so freaked out. Hannah has seen it since them, as well as myself.

Helpful Corn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ghosts aren't real. Humans are already capable of unimaginable horrors, why invent more?

untrue there are things in this life that are unexplainable and even unimaginable. Ghost or spirits or whatever you choose to call them DO exist in some capacity. I know this to be true because I have personally encountered them. They are not the cliche visible, throw things around the room entitys portrayed in popular media, in my experience they are completely invisible yet undeniable.

D

Deleted_171835

Anyone remember these books?
BnFlZ.jpg

The illustrations in them would creep the shit out of me as a kid.
D5q7v.jpg

Helpful Corn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
except the inordinate # of recollections from the average man, let alone scholars, religious leaders, and otherwise respectable and/or influential people. If you deny the unexplained, then you deny reality in general.

Reactions: 1 person

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
except the inordinate # of recollections from the average man, let alone scholars, religious leaders, and otherwise respectable and/or influential people. If you deny the unexplained, then you deny reality in general.
Lots of unverifiable, anecdotal accounts make something "undeniable"? You could have said the same thing about a flat Earth, a geocentric universe, and many more disproven beliefs. The truth is not based on a popularity contest.

Reactions: 2 people
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Meh, horror movies never really scared me, more made me yuck when ripping and body parts where involved.
Horror games, on the other hand... D:
Whenever i'm paranoid or what, I go to my room, switch on the lights, and do something like going to the internet
or playing a non-scary game.

And, just to say, if ghost ever exist, I'll ask one to play with me if it's a good ghost.
If the ghost has bad intentions... I'll call Luigi. Or the ghostbusters. Or I'll just take a vacuum. :rolleyes:

Helpful Corn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Poe's law. I cannot tell if you are serious or a troll.

Maybe I was being to obtuse. My exact position on this issue is that, as an unrelenting skeptic myself, I have come to accept that there ARE unexplainable things in this life through nothing short of personal experience. I have never seen a "ghost" but I have undoubtedly been haunted. Aliens, Ghosts, Gods, all or none; Something does exist that has yet to be defined or explained and your refusal to accept the unknown makes you the one who would claim that the earth is flat not I.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.