Can't see files on my PC from Tinfoil

PEVOx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've been using Tinfoil on my Switch with SX OS without any issue. Now that the software support of SX OS is gone, I've moved to Atmosphere, updating my Switch to the latest firmware (14.1.0). After installing the latest version of NUT (3.3) and the latest version of Tinfoil (14.0), the software runs with some issues.

NUT displays the following message: "could not load keys.txt, all crypto operations will fail"

From Tinfoil on Switch (connected via USB) I can't see the files on my PC as I was able to do before.

I've already reinstalled the drivers and even changed the PC, but nothing: from Tinfoil I can't see any file.

How can I solve this issue?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using Tinfoil on my Switch with SX OS without any issue. Now that the software support of SX OS is gone, I've moved to Atmosphere, updating my Switch to the latest firmware (14.1.0). After installing the latest version of NUT (3.3) and the latest version of Tinfoil (14.0), the software runs with some issues.

NUT displays the following message: "could not load keys.txt, all crypto operations will fail"

From Tinfoil on Switch (connected via USB) I can't see the files on my PC as I was able to do before.

I've already reinstalled the drivers and even changed the PC, but nothing: from Tinfoil I can't see any file.

How can I solve this issue?

Did you pull a copy of your prod.keys since the update to 14.1.0 FW?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/lockpick_rcm-payload-official-thread.532916/
rename prod.keys to keys.txt and make sure it’s in the same folder as nut.exe.

Double check the USB drivers you are using for your switch (check in Device Manager).
https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-to-setting-up-dbi-installer-over-usb.591075/page-2#post-9780100
Try deleting the device and let the drivers reinstall after a reboot.

Redo drivers, reboot PC, change cables, change ports, standard USB stuff I’m afraid.

Reactions: PEVOx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.