Hacking Can't Run Decrypt9 to get XOR Pads Sysnand Luma3DS

bbking67

FAMILY FIRST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I have followed Phallect's guide and everything works, but now I want to get the XOR pads and I need to run Decrypt9.

I have Luma3DS installed with AL9H and I have updated to the latest (v11).

When I launch Decrypt9 from HBL it dumps back to HBL. Rxtools just gives a black screen. I have tried removing the firmware.bin from the Luma folder but that didn't change anything.

Is there an alternative way to get the XOR Pads? Or a way to run one of these tools that will work? From what I can gather these aren't always playing nice with arm9loaderhax.

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
So I have followed Phallect's guide and everything works, but now I want to get the XOR pads and I need to run Decrypt9.

I have Luma3DS installed with AL9H and I have updated to the latest (v11).

When I launch Decrypt9 from HBL it dumps back to HBL. Rxtools just gives a black screen. I have tried removing the firmware.bin from the Luma folder but that didn't change anything.

Is there an alternative way to get the XOR Pads? Or a way to run one of these tools that will work? From what I can gather these aren't always playing nice with arm9loaderhax.
first, just use decrypt9wip with a9lh, it's easier.
do you have the slotkey files in your sd root? also, are you using luma or rxtools? your op makes hard to undertand... :P

Reactions: proflayton123

bbking67

FAMILY FIRST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for not being clearer. I am using Luma, but I tried putting RX Tools in the 3ds folder and running it from HBL.

I have the slotkey files in the root, but I'll recheck this.

Some of the info I have seen is that Decrypt9 is only compatible with 9.2. I upgraded to 11 (using Phallect's guide)... are the newer WIP builds compatible?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Sorry for not being clearer. I am using Luma, but I tried putting RX Tools in the 3ds folder and running it from HBL.

Some of the info I have seen is that Decrypt9 is only compatible with 9.2. I upgraded to 11 (using Phallect's guide)... are the newer WIP builds compatible?

Did you update RedNAND/EmuNAND to 11.X?

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country

if you're using decrypt9wip with a9lh your system version doesn't matter, really, just delete the luma config.cfg file and put the start_Dec9.bin file in the payloads folder(the Decrypt9WIP.bin renamed) (all of those in the luma3ds folder)

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

No arm9 program (this includes all "9" homebrews and all CFWs, except NTR if you call that one) works on 9.3+ as cia, 3ds, or 3dsx: use the .bin instead

bbking67

FAMILY FIRST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It works using the start key (after copying over the file). Thanks!!!

I had hourglass9 in there so I changed it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm curious.... Is PCSX2 compatible with normal web cams emulating the EyeToy....