Hacking cant remember how to load a game!!!!

groggy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi all
been a long long time since i used my wii u but i set it up for my 2 lads yesterday and cant remember how to load some games.
on most i just press the game icon on the touch pad and they load up...but some....i had to go onto the internet browser and press something.
this is on big brain training academy which has virtual console underneath the icon.
if i just click on the icon it says
"this software cannot be used
the nintendo network id used to purchase this has been deleted"
im running 5.5.2e and when i click my internet browser it goes to a page with 10 other icons
homebrew launcher 1.2 rc3
homebrew launcher illuminati
loadiine gx2 0.3 sd
tcp gecko
moch cfw
caffine
sd caffine
kernal exploit 10
kernal exploit 31
back to list

anyone understand what i mean and how to get it working again?
cheers

Last edited by groggy,

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need to run sig patches. Ether by app in hb launcher or haxchi. Not sure how mocha works but some peep use it
U prob have haxchi installed if mentioned ds VC game. Look in config on sd card to see what button press not sure if would be labeled sig patches or just system menu. Once u hold button and start that ds VC game haxchi installed to it will soft reboot with sig patch and then just start the game u wanted

Last edited by Tri-Z,
Reactions: groggy

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's a really harsh accusation.

Well he does sounds like he does not know even the basic steps to either run HBL, Run Mocha, install the games and use Mocha to run said games which is weird considering he does have games installed.

If JRPGs taught me anything, its that amnesia is really common.

More like Japanese Video Games in general.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@groggy Read all the way through the community noob guide (in my Sig and also stickied). Then come back here and ask any questions you still might have.

Reactions: groggy

groggy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Need to run sig patches. Ether by app in hb launcher or haxchi. Not sure how mocha works but some peep use it
U prob have haxchi installed if mentioned ds VC game. Look in config on sd card to see what button press not sure if would be labeled sig patches or just system menu. Once u hold button and start that ds VC game haxchi installed to it will soft reboot with sig patch and then just start the game u wanted
would it still work exactly as it used to or would something need updating for it to work?

Last edited by BORTZ,
Reactions: MichiS97

groggy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@groggy Read all the way through the community noob guide (in my Sig and also stickied). Then come back here and ask any questions you still might have.
ive tried hombrew 1.2 and it freezes half way through loading page
i think all the others just say error code 112-2903 could not load video.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: if i had more energy (i just woke up) there would be about 50 more reallys