Hacking Can't Play Online with Reinand(Video)

Zephyriuum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got through the process of scouring the internet for tutorials on how to install CFW, and I chose Reinand(I'm on 9.0 emunand). However, I can't play online because of this. I downloaded the update files. for Smash in .cia format then installed them.
The video shows Smash not letting me play online because of the user agreement, take a look at it please.
Is there something I did wrong? It's a new AUS N3DS standard size.

soulskeeper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I finally got through the process of scouring the internet for tutorials on how to install CFW, and I chose Reinand(I'm on 9.0 emunand). However, I can't play online because of this. I downloaded the update files. for Smash in .cia format then installed them.
The video shows Smash not letting me play online because of the user agreement, take a look at it please.

dude the video is private

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

I can't see the video, but you can use config.cia (from the SDK tools) to set the EULA setting to ff.ff which makes it think you have accepted every EULA.
I can't link it since it's copyrighted Nintendo software but you can google it, or look for SDK.DevKit.Tools.3DSWare.3DS.INTERNAL-BigBlueBox

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Zephyriuum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys I tried looking for config.cia and the only source I could find when attempted to download using FBI,BBB or Devmenu won't install.
All of them said something like invalid file.

Zephyriuum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I downloaded the sdk devkit from a site that has 43 in its name and there is multiple cia files?
Do I install them all or just one? They're differently sized from around 340mb to around 388mb

Zephyriuum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I even tried downloading every single version of config.cia that the downloaded 3ds devkit contained(There were 5 config.cias of the same exact name and different file size), and even tried converting the 1 config.csu file into a cia but that showed up as an invalid cia on FBI Devmenu and Big Blue Box.
I've looked everywhere on the internet and there's a bunch of people saying they also can't install config.cia and those were left unanswered.
I guess I'm not playing online with ANY game now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi