Hacking Cant play any games on Wii

  • Thread starter Thread starter HelpMePlzz
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,612
  • Replies Replies 10

HelpMePlzz

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
1
Country
Hello

I had just got my Wii fitted with a mod chip (Wii is about 2 years old) and wanted to install the Homebrew channel. I got it installed
but could not find away to get the games from my Wii to my Pc in order to burn them into a DVD, so after days apon days of trying
i gave up and just reformated my Wii to its original state. I thought it would just go back to normal but now i cant play any of my games
original or burnt games

It seems i have delete a driver to play games or something?

I am running 4.1E at the moment if i update it to 4.2 will it restore what i stuffed up.

Any help would be great

Cheers
 
reformatting doesn't do a thing
rofl2.gif
wonder why people try it,update to 4.2,then rehack it with this guide,try installing ciosrev14,then use neogamma or a usbloader
 
lolzed said:
reformatting doesn't do a thing
rofl2.gif
wonder why people try it,update to 4.2,then rehack it with this guide,try installing ciosrev14,then use neogamma or a usbloader

Cheers mate will give it a go when i get home from work
 
Note that on 4.2 you cant run back up games from the Disc channel that are out of region on hard modded wiis. So you would need to revert back to 4.1 to run them...
 
ocdetective said:
Note that on 4.2 you cant run back up games from the Disc channel that are out of region on hard modded wiis. So you would need to revert back to 4.1 to run them...


So your saying If i update to 4.2 and follow the guide above i wont be able to play games i buy or i download other then PAL versions ??
 
Through the disc channel yes - via USB loaders No. To play them through disc channel you would need to revert back to 4.1 as per the guide.
 
huh?neogamma plays discs fine,its the newer wii's who can't read dvd-r's that can't play disc backups
edit:4.2 can read discs through the disc channel,proves it with cioscorp(although not needed)
 
lolzed said:
huh?neogamma plays discs fine,its the newer wii's who can't read dvd-r's that can't play disc backups
edit:4.2 can read discs through the disc channel,proves it with cioscorp(although not needed)
Er not out of regions games - which is clearly what I am talking about, and I also clearly said USB loaders could (e.g. Neogamma).
 
ocdetective said:
lolzed said:
huh?neogamma plays discs fine,its the newer wii's who can't read dvd-r's that can't play disc backups
edit:4.2 can read discs through the disc channel,proves it with cioscorp(although not needed)
Er not out of regions games - which is clearly what I am talking about, and I also clearly said USB loaders could (e.g. Neogamma).
priiloader?system menu hacks should do it(i think)
 
[Disable 4.2U Disc Region Checks]
version=481
offset=0x8137DBE8,0x8137E43C
value=0x4800001C,0x60000000
 

Site & Scene News